Author Topic: Jill Biden and the Doctoring of Doctoral Degrees for Nondoctors  (Read 572 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Jill Biden and the Doctoring of Doctoral Degrees for Nondoctors
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2021, 05:49:57 pm »
f

@libertybele

Don't knock the Mickey D jobs. They will soon be paying people (well,registered voters from the Dim Plantation,anyway) 20 bucks an hour to sit around picking their noses because no potential customer will be able to afford to pay what a Big Mac will cost.

I get that @sneakypete   I am so disgusted with the way things are going; I could just scream.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2021, 10:07:00 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Whoopie made her mark in Show Biz by implying she was Jewish so comedy clubs would hire her. I watched and listened to her explain how she got her career kick-started by doing this on teebee one day. Said she was having no luck at all getting comedy club owners/managers to hire her as Karen Johnson,her real name,and since according to her "most comedy club owners are Jewish,I changed my name to Whoopie Goldberg,and started getting gigs after writing comedy club mangers about employment. When I got there they usually tried to get out of paying me because I was black and not Jewish,but I told them they agreed to pay Whoopie Goldberg to show up at their clubs and do comedy skits,and I WAS Whoopie Goldberg and that if they didn't want me to perform that was fine,but they WERE going to pay me. Suddenly they decided I COULD get up on stage and do my act after all. Eventually I gathered a following,and my not being Jewish wasn't that big of a deal anymore."

The rest of that story is where the Whoopi came from.

According to the rumors, she was one fat flatulent broad, so much so the crews called her the Whoopie Cushion.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2021, 10:17:24 pm »
I could care less about Jill Biden. To let your husband who clearly has dementia continue to make a fool out of himself in public for your own self ambitions is shameful.  She is even more despicable then her husband, Sloe Joe Biteme. 

Her title means nothing to me; big freakin' deal.  All that matters to her is she is now considered the FLOTUS because of a stolen election.  Isn't that just grand? Neither she nor SJB (Sloe Joe Biteme) have any moral character.

Oh no no no.

I can recall eight years of having some fat unhappy America-hating HOG shoved down our throats as the role model for class and elegance, including her poorly hidden strap-on, and then having the same media totally disrespect one of the finest first ladies, full of class, elegance, and five languages...

...Nurse Jill performed the crime of elder abuse staging her senile almost-child molester husband to steal a presidential election, and as such she is now the Usurper's Moll...and deserves all the respect she's earned in that role.  And we should make sure she gets it, in spades.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2021, 11:30:49 pm »
Not unless they can repair the automated burger flipping machines and order kiosks!!
There will still be jobs for a few, to load raw product into the robot burger and fry machines, the automated dishwasher as well. Plus someone to put the stock away after it is off loaded from the delivery truck, come to think of it the 'manager' will have some of those things as their new duties since they really won't have employees to manage any more and very few if any cash issues with humans out of the loop. I just thought of one positive thing for the managers when all this goes down, no more having to deal with lying, faux outraged people trying to rip the restaurant off.