Author Topic: Massachusetts CVS pharmacy gave 'a limited number' of patients too little of the Moderna COVID-19 va  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massachusetts CVS pharmacy gave 'a limited number' of patients too little of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, shorting their dosages by 40%

A CVS in Ipswich, Massachusetts, gave a 'limited number of patients' the wrong dose of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine on Monday
    Patients were given a 0.3 mililiter (mL) dose, 40% lower than the correct 0.5 mL dose recommended by CDC
    Doctors and the CDC say that as long a patient's first shot is a half-dose, or 0.25 mL, they will be fully protected once they receive a second dose
    As of Thursday, 41 million Americans - 12.5% of the population - have received one dose and 16.1 million - 4.9% of the population - are fully immunized

By Mary Kekatos Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:42 EST, 18 February 2021 | Updated: 16:33 EST, 18 February 2021

Multiple patients at a CVS pharmacy in Massachusetts were given wrong dosages of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine on Monday.

A CVS spokesman told DailyMail.com that the drug store in Ipswich - 30 miles from Boston - gave some people a 0.3 mililiter (mL) dose instead of the correct 0.5 mL dose recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

This is 40 percent lower than the dose they should have received.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9275455/Massachusetts-CVS-gave-limited-number-patients-little-COVID-19-vaccine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How is any of this possible?  And how many other times has this happened???

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How is any of this possible?  And how many other times has this happened???

CVS?

I hope I don't insult too many here, but some of the people I have dealt with at Walgreeens and CVS are one level above those filling your fast food orders.

Sometimes math and following instructions is hard for that lot.  When I get mine, I am hoping it is at my Dr.'s office.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 11:31:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

:chairbang: Common Core Math Graduate? :chairbang: New New Math? :chairbang: New Math? :chairbang:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.