Author Topic: An Offering of Squirrels  (Read 150 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

An Offering of Squirrels
« on: February 19, 2021, 06:27:14 pm »
An Offering of Squirrels

https://spectator.org/andrew-cuomo-ted-cruz-squirrels/

It might have been Michelle Malkin — if it wasn’t, you’ll forgive me; the outbreak of global warming this week has robbed me of my long-term memory along with my admiration for the wonders of wind energy in powering the grid — who first coined the term “squirrels” to describe the cynical and often lazy distractions the Democrats and their media allies so often let loose in order to avoid a discussion of substantial and uncomfortable matters.
And if you don’t want a national discussion of a topic on which your side cannot hold its own, it’s best to set loose an arboreous rodent or two.

Like, for example, if Andrew “Sonny” Cuomo, the New York governor who played Grim Reaper to thousands of his state’s seniors by stashing COVID-19 patients in nursing homes where they resided, would suddenly find himself under scrutiny by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

That wouldn’t be a good look, would it? The Democrat establishment has done all it could to pump Sonny up as a potential national figure. ...
But when the G-Men show up and the background music begins to signal that Sonny is approaching the proverbial toll-booth, now it’s time for a squirrel.

Appropriately, quite a significant hullaballoo recently broke out over a Texas politician’s Mexican vacation.

The same legacy media that cared not a whit that Austin’s Democrat Mayor Steve Adler was in Cabo San Lucas while officiously demanding his subjects hide their faces behind masks on Thursday descended on Ted Cruz. And why? Because Cruz was in Cancún.

Cruz's Cancun trip was bad optics; Cuomo's order killed people. Squirrel!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Re: An Offering of Squirrels
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 08:33:13 pm »
Cruz's Cancun trip was bad optics; Cuomo's order killed people. Squirrel!
Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: An Offering of Squirrels
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 09:52:49 pm »
So Cruz has a scheduled trip...he takes it then the weather goes a little bad...

...where's the bad optics here?  Cruz is a Senator, not the governor.  Cruz play no role, none at all, in the internal functions of the state of Texas.

Whining about Cruz is just the Rodents working to undermine an American who would successfully challenge their brain-dead Usurperette if elections were honest.

And they haven't forgiven him for beating their furry DUI skate-boarding drunken Mick candidate in 2018.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.