Author Topic: Biden’s Immigration Order Will Turn The Border Towns Into Complete WAR ZONES!  (Read 189 times)

rangerrebew

Biden’s Immigration Order Will Turn The Border Towns Into Complete WAR ZONES!
staff
February 17, 2021

I remember when I was a kid, I had a relative that lived near the Mexican border that we would go and visit once a year for a couple of weeks.

Once I got older and more aware of what was going on, I figured out that the people that I saw walking in the field behind his house weren’t lost on a hike. They were coming to the United States illegally.

Now, the liberals like to say that they are all coming here looking for a better life and that they are just people trying to do better. Well, look at how many illegals get found with drugs on them. Look at how many get found with guns on them. Look at how many end up hurting American citizens…

That’s why anything Biden does in terms of illegal immigration is some really scary stuff.

https://patriotnationpress.com/bidens-immigration-order-will-turn-the-border-towns-into-complete-war-zones/

rangerrebew

Will the media even report on it?  Maybe fairly report on it?  Perhaps mention some of the warfare? :pondering: