Author Topic: BREAKING: Impeachment Process Against Governor Cuomo Has Begun  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Impeachment Process Against Governor Cuomo Has Begun
« on: February 19, 2021, 02:27:59 am »

byCollin Rugg

n Thursday, New York Assembly Republicans officially began the impeachment process against Governor Andrew Cuomo for his potentially criminal activity relating to the nursing home scandal.

The Republican lawmakers officially announced a resolution to start an impeachment commission against Cuomo. This is the first step necessary to remove Cuomo as Governor.

Check out what Newsweek reported:

On Thursday, Assembly Republicans announced a resolution to create an impeachment commission consisting of eight bipartisan members of the legislature. The panel would have 60 days to conduct its work and submit its findings and recommendations to the state legislature.

“The Cuomo Administration’s nursing home cover-up is one of the most alarming scandals we’ve seen in state government,” Assembly Minority Leader Will Barclay said in a statement. “It is incumbent upon the Legislature to undertake a comprehensive, bipartisan review of the Cuomo Administration’s policies, decisions and actions on this matter and render a decision on what steps must be taken to hold the governor accountable.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-impeachment-process-against-governor-cuomo-has-begun/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: BREAKING: Impeachment Process Against Governor Cuomo Has Begun
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:31:05 am »

byCollin Rugg

n Thursday, New York Assembly Republicans officially began the impeachment process against Governor Andrew Cuomo for his potentially criminal activity relating to the nursing home scandal.

The Republican lawmakers officially announced a resolution to start an impeachment commission against Cuomo. This is the first step necessary to remove Cuomo as Governor.

Check out what Newsweek reported:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-impeachment-process-against-governor-cuomo-has-begun/
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 02:55:01 am »
GOOD and Kamala and biden?   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 02:57:21 am »
It seems the demon-rats have given the republicans the idea.  IMPEACH EVERYBODY!  lol 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 09:06:53 am »
It seems the demon-rats have given the republicans the idea.  IMPEACH EVERYBODY!  lol
Actually, I'm good with that.  :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 11:21:20 pm »
There will be some political noise made, and lil' Andy may get a good "shamin'", but I doubt he's going anywhere. At least for the rest of his term.

The Republicans in New York simply don't have enough horsepower to get anything of substance done there...

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 11:49:13 pm »
I won't be looking like a Smurf (= turning blue from holding my breath). NY's next election is 2022. Is Cuomo termed out? Or can he run again?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 02:17:49 am »
I won't be looking like a Smurf (= turning blue from holding my breath). NY's next election is 2022. Is Cuomo termed out? Or can he run again?
No term limits in New York. He can run for Governor as many times as he wants. And with his opponents fleeing the state (I have two co-workers jumping ship to Florida next month) instead of fighting back, the odds of re-election are still pretty good.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024