Author Topic: TIME TO FIRE THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS [WITH COMMENT BY PAUL]  (Read 83 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

TIME TO FIRE THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS [WITH COMMENT BY PAUL]
« on: February 19, 2021, 01:55:12 am »
TIME TO FIRE THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS [WITH COMMENT BY PAUL]

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/02/time-to-fire-the-public-schools.php

If there is a silver lining to covid, it is the exposure of the corrupt underbelly of public education. Our children’s lives have been devastated at the behest of the all-powerful teachers’ unions, and many parents are fed up. Are bureaucrats and school boards listening? Generally not. For the most part, they are in the pockets of the unions.
PAUL ADDS: I agree with John that there is a silver lining to the pandemic here. Post-pandemic, I think public school enrollment will decline, surely a good thing. I expect that the standing of teachers in the public’s estimation will also decline significantly — another good development.

It's going to be "interesting" to see what chickens come home to roost for PSs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: TIME TO FIRE THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS [WITH COMMENT BY PAUL]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:15:44 am »
I know what's going to come of this.

Nothing.

When my one daughter was in the second grade and her sister started Kindergarten, the school found itself short one fourth grade teacher.

The school had a person qualified to teach the 4th grade.   She was my older daughter's former Kindergarten teacher.  She'd moved to K because she liked teaching them early.

So they moved her to the fourth grade to teach.

End of problem, right?

Of course not.  The school admin fascists decided that because they had to move ONE (1) Kindergarten class to three others, they also then needed to move some first graders into some second grade classes, some second graders into the third grade, some third graders into the fourth grade, and even some fourth graders into the fifth grade, so almost all the teachers were burdened with teaching two grade levels.

And the excuse the admin fascists gave was "budget cuts", which was utter bullshit and done solely to disturb EVERY child and EVERY family to con them into believe the school didn't have enough money.

When all they needed to do was, for one year only, put a few extra kids into the other K classes and that was it.

Some ditzy women were discussing how we had to pay more taxes to fix this awful situation while I was waiting to pick up my girls.   I informed them the facts of the matter and, naturally, the bimbos shut me out and kept talking about how cheap the voters are.

There's no hope for ever fixing the schools.  The parents are too friggin' retarded.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.