Author Topic: Steve Scalise Meets with Donald Trump  (Read 248 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Scalise Meets with Donald Trump
« on: February 18, 2021, 09:55:22 pm »

Sean Moran 18 Feb 2021

House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) met with former President Donald Trump this week, according to a report released Thursday.

“He’s in Florida this week on political travel and had meetings at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday and touched base with President Trump while he was there,” Lauren Fine, Scalise’s spokesperson, said in a statement.

Scalise’s meeting with the 45th president comes after a rift has emerged between pro-Trump Republicans and more establishment GOP members.

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago recently.

House GOP chair Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) vote to impeach Trump enraged many House conservatives, such as Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), and Matt Rosendale (R-MT). Cheney survived her leadership challenge during a February House GOP Conference meeting; however, a January poll shows she remains unpopular in her home state.

Sen. John Thune (R-SD), the second-ranking Senate Republican, said he could support a resolution to censure Trump before the impeachment vote.

“I know there are a couple of resolutions out there. … I’ve seen a couple of resolutions at least that I think could attract some support,” Thune said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/18/steve-scalise-meets-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Steve Scalise Meets with Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 10:09:59 pm »

Sean Moran 18 Feb 2021

House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) met with former President Donald Trump this week, according to a report released Thursday.

“He’s in Florida this week on political travel and had meetings at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday and touched base with President Trump while he was there,” Lauren Fine, Scalise’s spokesperson, said in a statement.

Scalise’s meeting with the 45th president comes after a rift has emerged between pro-Trump Republicans and more establishment GOP members.

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago recently.

House GOP chair Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) vote to impeach Trump enraged many House conservatives, such as Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Andy Biggs (R-AZ), and Matt Rosendale (R-MT). Cheney survived her leadership challenge during a February House GOP Conference meeting; however, a January poll shows she remains unpopular in her home state.

Sen. John Thune (R-SD), the second-ranking Senate Republican, said he could support a resolution to censure Trump before the impeachment vote.

“I know there are a couple of resolutions out there. … I’ve seen a couple of resolutions at least that I think could attract some support,” Thune said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/18/steve-scalise-meets-donald-trump/

I like Steve.  The rest not so much.  MOST OF THE MEN HAVE TRUMP ENVY. So jealous of the man, they want to take away,  his first amendment right.  THOSE ARE NOT REPUBLICANS....RINO'S.  "IF" POTUS Trump is just a citizen again, what is the problem?  We all know, POTUS TRUMP....is legally our president.  VOTER FRAUD does not make a president. 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 10:20:54 pm »
I like Steve.  The rest not so much.  MOST OF THE MEN HAVE TRUMP ENVY. So jealous of the man, they want to take away,  his first amendment right.  THOSE ARE NOT REPUBLICANS....RINO'S.  "IF" POTUS Trump is just a citizen again, what is the problem?  We all know, POTUS TRUMP....is legally our president.  VOTER FRAUD does not make a president.

I have a lot of respect Scalise too.  I just wish he would have (hate to use the word exploit) used his own attack more forceably to drive home the point of the mass hyprocricy of the faux fear of the AOC types.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 10:32:33 pm »
I have a lot of respect Scalise too.  I just wish he would have (hate to use the word exploit) used his own attack more forceably to drive home the point of the mass hyprocricy of the faux fear of the AOC types.

The only thing I can ever give Jeffy Flake credit for...saving Scalise's life on that softball field.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 01:08:21 am »

Exploit is the proper word.

Gag Me Giffords space-cadet husband used the actions of a perfectly normal Democrat as a launching pad for his own pointless political career.

Scalise should have used the fact that he was shot by a perfectly normal Democrat to propel more pro-2A CongressMEN into office last year, and in 2018, too.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.