Author Topic: The Coup de Grâce for Nikki Haley’s Presidential Aspirations  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 18, 2021
The Coup de Grâce for Nikki Haley’s Presidential Aspirations
By Janet Levy

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture. I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” Thus spoke Nikki Haley -- former South Carolina governor, former ambassador to the UN, and now presidential aspirant -- exposing once again her self-serving bona fides. In denigrating Donald Trump, the establishment Republican ended up revealing to Trump’s loyal base of 75-80 million supporters just how much she is motivated by opportunism. Also, just how out of touch she is with the rank and file.

Haley’s betrayal of President Trump took the form of a forceful condemnation: “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him again.  And we can’t let that ever happen again.” The timing of the tirade couldn’t have been more opportune: for maximum political effect, she released it just before Trump’s legal team presented his defense.

Making common cause with Democrats and disaffected

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/the_coup_de_grce_for_nikki_haleys_presidential_aspirations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: The Coup de Grâce for Nikki Haley’s Presidential Aspirations
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 02:49:41 pm »
IMHO, I don't think politicians like Haley and Pence realize the full situation. She and Pence are considered traitors. My attitude and the attitude of many towards the GOP has changed significantly.  I won't vote for anyone who isn't a true conservative; even if it means seating a DEM.  The RNC and GOP aren't going to get up off their dead butts to do anything to ensure a fair election anyways. Their game of smoke and mirrors is over.

Let the GOP continue to die and they can take all the RINO's right along with them.  That is what's needed. 

Whether or not Trump runs again, or disappears from politics.  I don't think those wanting to Keep America Great are going to disappear with him.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 02:51:30 pm »
In June 2015, Nickki Haley was pioneer in wokeness, and PC on steroids.  Even more that many of her democratic counterparts.  She thrusted the knife in the back of millions who cared about their heritage as it applied to the most tormentous 4 years in this country's history. (1861-1865)

Many of us in the south had ancestors who did not own slaves, but defended their homeland in valor. Many of us want remembrences to that terrible era, honor their service, in hopes nothing like this happens again.  She IMO opened a floodgate that this kind of attack on heritage that has almost become fully acceptable to the MSM and left.   This bitch who has no ties to this country.

And I will repeat....   This bitch will NEVER get my vote for anything.  She needs to fade off into the politcal sunset ....   PERMANENTLY.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 02:52:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 12:49:03 am »
I believe she has "natural born citizenship" problems, as well...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 02:18:59 am »
It was more "Seppuku" than "Coup de Grâce."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 03:00:49 am »
I don't want any woman as president,  as long as we have to deal with muslim countries and the like. 
NO WOMAN. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 03:09:23 am »
IMHO, I don't think politicians like Haley and Pence realize the full situation. She and Pence are considered traitors. My attitude and the attitude of many towards the GOP has changed significantly.  I won't vote for anyone who isn't a true conservative; even if it means seating a DEM.  The RNC and GOP aren't going to get up off their dead butts to do anything to ensure a fair election anyways. Their game of smoke and mirrors is over.

Let the GOP continue to die and they can take all the RINO's right along with them.  That is what's needed. 

Whether or not Trump runs again, or disappears from politics.  I don't think those wanting to Keep America Great are going to disappear with him.

POTUS TRUMP  IS PRESIDENT NOW.   He won in 2020.  VOTER FRAUD DOES NOT CHANGE THAT FACT.  ABOUT 100 MILLION VOTES FOR TRUMP.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1