Author Topic: THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN: Nine Dems Accuse Governor Cuomo of “Obstruction,” Tell Colleagues to put a  (Read 355 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN: Nine Dems Accuse Governor Cuomo of “Obstruction,” Tell Colleagues to put aside “Loyalty”

by Elizabeth Rogliani

In a brand new letter to their colleagues, nine Democrat lawmakers from New York accuse Governor Cuomo of obstruction of justice in light of the ongoing nursing home scandal.

“We implore you to set aside any concerns of loyalty or disloyalty to this Governor, or that this matter is politicized,” they say.

The letter goes on to say; “We must absolutely consider above all the sanctity of the democratic institution that we call the Legislature of the State of New York, and resolutely pursue justice in the face of an executive who we can say without hesitation has engaged in intentional criminal wrongdoing.”

The scathing letter comes after an aide from Governor Cuomo’s administration admitted that the data regarding the deaths in nursing homes was intentionally withheld from New York lawmakers.

For months, the New York Governor had been accused of contributing to the high numbers of death in his state despite simultaneously claiming his state handled the crisis best. In March 2020, Cuomo issued a directive which prohibited nursing homes from turning away COVID-19 positive people.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-walls-are-closing-in-nine-dems-accuse-governor-cuomo-of-obstruction-tell-colleagues-to-put-aside-loyalty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Wipe the slate clean on him being foisted as a Presidential Candidate at some future time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hear a lot about how the Rats in NYS dislike Cuomo, but have they started Impeaching him yet?  Until they do, they're just posturing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I hear a lot about how the Rats in NYS dislike Cuomo, but have they started Impeaching him yet?  Until they do, they're just posturing.

I'd like to see him gone, but who would replace him?                   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd like to see him gone, but who would replace him?                 

That's up to the NY State Constitution.  @jmyrlefuller?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's up to the NY State Constitution.  @jmyrlefuller?
NY Constitution, Article 14, Section 5 and 6, deals with removal from office. It leaves the process up to the legislature as it sees fit.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
NY Constitution, Article 14, Section 5 and 6, deals with removal from office. It leaves the process up to the legislature as it sees fit.

Thank Yew!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lil' Andy ain't goin' nowhere.
At least not until his term is over.