Author Topic: Report: Donald Trump Turns Down Nikki Haley Request for a Meeting  (Read 599 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Donald Trump Turns Down Nikki Haley Request for a Meeting

Charlie Spiering 18 Feb 2021

President Donald Trump turned down his former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley after she requested a meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, according to a report.

Politico’s Playbook reported details of the meeting request, citing a “source familiar” with the incident.

Haley criticized Trump extensively in a Politico magazine article, even suggesting that his political relevance was over.

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture. I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far,” she said. “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him.”

After the interview was published, Haley blamed the “liberal media” in a Wall Street Journal op-ed for trying to divide Republicans.

“The media playbook starts with the demand that everyone pick sides about Donald Trump—either love or hate everything about him,” she wrote.

Haley has not officially announced an expected campaign for president in 2024 but a recent poll suggests she may have a hard time getting the Republican nomination without the support of Trump.

Trump currently has 53 percent support, while Haley only has six percent support in a poll conducted by Morning Consult.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/18/report-donald-trump-turns-down-nikki-haley-request-for-a-meeting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Report: Donald Trump Turns Down Nikki Haley Request for a Meeting
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 09:00:38 pm »
Why would she ask for a meeting, and why would anybody be surprised he told her to pound sand?  I'd tell her that her meeting will be scheduled right after his meeting with Chinless Mcturtle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 09:17:26 pm »
Who knows if this is true ... it's from Politco, after all.

But I hope it is.   :laugh:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 09:18:14 pm »
Why would she ask for a meeting, and why would anybody be surprised he told her to pound sand?  I'd tell her that her meeting will be scheduled right after his meeting with Chinless Mcturtle.

I agree.  Why does POTUS Trump...have to talk to her?  ANOTHER TRAITOR TO AMERICA.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 09:21:54 pm »
Report: Donald Trump Turns Down Nikki Haley Request for a Meeting

Charlie Spiering 18 Feb 2021

President Donald Trump turned down his former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley after she requested a meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, according to a report.

Politico’s Playbook reported details of the meeting request, citing a “source familiar” with the incident.

Haley criticized Trump extensively in a Politico magazine article, even suggesting that his political relevance was over.

“I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture. I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far,” she said. “We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him.”

After the interview was published, Haley blamed the “liberal media” in a Wall Street Journal op-ed for trying to divide Republicans.

“The media playbook starts with the demand that everyone pick sides about Donald Trump—either love or hate everything about him,” she wrote.

Haley has not officially announced an expected campaign for president in 2024 but a recent poll suggests she may have a hard time getting the Republican nomination without the support of Trump.

Trump currently has 53 percent support, while Haley only has six percent support in a poll conducted by Morning Consult.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/18/report-donald-trump-turns-down-nikki-haley-request-for-a-meeting/

Yeah they ALL want his support, then stab him in the back!  ROMNEY DID IT, McCONNELL DID IT...some others.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 09:22:03 pm »
Who knows if this is true ... it's from Politco, after all.

But I hope it is.   :laugh:

They just can't leave him alone.

He went awfully quick from being the most powerful man on the planet to being guy using lawyers so you can live at Mar-a-Lago all year long.    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 09:22:05 pm »
Probably bugging herself for a 60 Minutes expose'  to keep her sorry ass in the news cycle. 

Her political career is sinking, and I am grateful.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 09:26:09 pm »
Probably bugging herself for a 60 Minutes expose'  to keep her sorry ass in the news cycle. 

Her political career is sinking, and I am grateful.

She's implying that they sandbagged her...thought she was speaking 'off-the-record'.

Haley should run as a Democrat...really shake things up 'over there'.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 12:49:35 am »
Haley is as relevant as Mitt Romney.

Career over.

I want her to run for the GOP nomination in 2024.    Trump will be on the stage, too.   Give the voters the choice, give them the chance to laugh at the silly woman.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 12:52:12 am »
A perfectly-timed and well-deserved slap in the face...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 12:54:00 am »
Haley is as relevant as Mitt Romney.

Career over.

I want her to run for the GOP nomination in 2024.    Trump will be on the stage, too.   Give the voters the choice, give them the chance to laugh at the silly woman.

Well, she does have nice legs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 12:54:25 am »
She's implying that they sandbagged her...thought she was speaking 'off-the-record'.

Haley should run as a Democrat...really shake things up 'over there'.    :laugh:

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 12:55:24 am »
They just can't leave him alone.

He went awfully quick from being the most powerful man on the planet to being guy using lawyers so you can live at Mar-a-Lago all year long.    happy77

Last I heard he was now mayor of Mar A Lago. :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 01:10:35 am »

So long as she's seen walking out of American politics, we can enjoy them.   

But since we can't see them when she's taking us for fools in front of a campaign podium, they're worthless.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2021, 03:26:03 am »
Haley jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon was a serious political mistake.  Just one more politician added to the list of those that could not get voted dogcatcher.

Even before her obtuse comment against Trump, I thought she was an empty suit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2021, 04:05:05 am »
Haley jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon was a serious political mistake.  Just one more politician added to the list of those that could not get voted dogcatcher.

Even before her obtuse comment against Trump, I thought she was an empty suit.

I agree.  I don't see why anyone would want her in politics anymore.  OR. GO DEMON-RAT.  More suiting to her behavior.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2021, 05:29:54 am »
Meh, the nice on the outside rarely if ever makes up for the ugly on the inside.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2021, 05:41:40 am »
Chinless Mcturtle.

Did you mean that or did you misspell 'Chinese'?

It works either way I guess...  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2021, 05:43:08 am »

So do I. Does that matter?