Author Topic: Graham: ‘We Don’t Have a Snowball’s Chance in Hell of Taking the Majority Without Donald Trump’  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: ‘We Don’t Have a Snowball’s Chance in Hell of Taking the Majority Without Donald Trump’

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Jeff Poor
16 Feb 2021

During Tuesday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) weighed in on the developing feud between former President Donald Trump and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

Graham reminded viewers that McConnell played a role in Trump’s successes but said Trump would be a needed component for Republicans to win the majority back in 2022.

“[M]itch McConnell was indispensable for President Trump in getting the judges on the court, getting a major tax cut through a very narrow Senate majority. But what I would say to Senator McConnell: I know that Trump can be a handful, but he is the most dominant figure in the Republican Party. We don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of taking the majority without Donald Trump. If you don’t get that, you’re just not looking. He was a hell of a president on all of the things that conservatives really believe in. It was a consequential presidency.”

“I’m sorry about what happened on January 6,” Graham continued. “He will get his fair share of blame. But to my Republican colleagues in the Senate: Let’s try to work together, realize without President Trump, we are never going to get back into the majority. And to President Trump, you are going to have to make some changes for you to reach your potential. Now, at the end of the day, we are going to hang separately, or we are going to hang together as Republicans.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/16/graham-we-dont-have-a-snowballs-chance-in-hell-of-taking-the-majority-without-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

PLEASE,PLEASE Mr TRUMP do NOT Trust Lindsey GRAHAM. He will F you over every chance he gets. Need to take him out with McConnell, McCarthy and the other RINO SOB's . You have 4 years to get rid of the RINO leadership or they take you out AGAIN. For once get on offense. Make those CRIMINALS defend themselves and the deplorables in their STATES ask for a RECALL. Make the SENATE remove these SOB from any leadership positions. You are not in office so get on OFFENSE and PLESASE do NOT TRUST GRAHAM in spite of what JARVANKA & CO tell you. Listen to your supporters. :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
PLEASE,PLEASE Mr TRUMP do NOT Trust Lindsey GRAHAM. He will F you over every chance he gets.

@Longiron

Yeah,but to be fair,Lady Lindsey  will F over everybody she deals with not named Lindsey. It ain't nothing personal.

Damn shame,too. He/she/multiple choice may just be the brightest US Senator we have.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I for one am sick of linzy speaking out of both sides of his mouth.   What a weasel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I for one am sick of linzy speaking out of both sides of his mouth.   What a weasel.
I'll be damned, both sides of his mouth you say? All this time I thought he was just talking out his Azz  :pondering:

Also I believe Lindsey is a charter member of
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 09:10:45 pm by GtHawk »

Online roamer_1

I'll be damned, both sides of his mouth you say? All this time I thought he was just talking out his Azz  :pondering:

vent-triloquism, maybe.  :shrug: :whistle: