Author Topic: Flake says he's in touch with Biden administration, but 'no specific' ambassadorship talks  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flake says he's in touch with Biden administration, but 'no specific' ambassadorship talks
By Lexi Lonas - 02/15/21 11:31 AM EST

Former Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said on CNN over the weekend that he has been in talks with President Joe Biden’s administration about bipartisanship in foreign policy positions, but added that there have been “no specific talks” about a spot for Flake as an ambassador.

"You know, we used to say that partisanship stops at the water's edge. That needs to happen, and I think it can happen. But there's been no specific talks," Flake said.

The conversation began due to reporting from Axios that the Biden administration could be considering Flake for a spot as an ambassador for South Africa.

"I certainly have an interest in, like I said, making sure that our foreign policy is bipartisan. But we'll leave that to the Biden administration to make those decisions,” Flake told CNN's Pamela Brown on "Newsroom."

Flake has recently joined CNN as a political commentator and has been an outspoken Republican against former President Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/538874-flake-im-in-touch-with-biden-administration-but-no-specific-talks-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Payola for bad mouthing Trump the past 4 years.  Does ambassador pay come in Sheckels?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Payola for bad mouthing Trump the past 4 years.  Does ambassador pay come in Sheckels?

Nope...30 pieces of silver.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yemen's nice this time of year .....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is there any white man in more dire need of a BJ, than Jeff Flake? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Few politicians are as aptly named as Flake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org