Author Topic: Army Prepares to Roll Out New Personnel System  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

Army Prepares to Roll Out New Personnel System
« on: February 15, 2021, 07:16:13 pm »

Army Prepares to Roll Out New Personnel System

Thu, 02/04/2021 - 07:45

As the Army gears up to implement its modernized human resources system by the end of this year, every soldier in the Regular Army and the Army Reserve must update their personnel files in the current system in order to make the new one effective, the service’s top personnel officers said.

The paper-driven human resources system the Army has used for decades is on track to be replaced by December with the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army. Also known as IPPS-A, it is an electronic, data-driven system that brings personnel, pay and talent management information into one place.

But the new system “is only as good as your data” that exists in the current system, said Roy Wallace, assistant deputy Army chief of staff for personnel. To make sure the new system is in top form by the December fielding timeline, the Army has launched a Data Correctness Campaign to push soldiers to update their pay, training, education and personnel details.

https://www.ausa.org/news/army-prepares-roll-out-new-personnel-system

rangerrebew

Re: Army Prepares to Roll Out New Personnel System
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 07:22:56 pm »
They don't mean "personnel system," they mean PC system.  I'd be willing to bet women, people of color, trannies, and homosexuals will get first shot at every promotion, qualified or not.  In order for them to be PC enough, they may have to fake test scores, competency ratings, etc. to keep the PC alive and well.  In my days, the military was not known for it's nuances, understanding, or giving a sh*t what the average person thought.  Now it appears they can think of nothing else and it WILL GET WORSE UNDER BIDEN. :bs:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 07:29:54 pm »
Any bets on some back handed form of ID of political ideology being included?

This was how the Gestapho was formed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 07:33:00 pm »
Rolling it out, as in rolling out the caisons?

during my time in the Army, Personnel computer systems left much to be desired.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln