Author Topic: Biden lies about Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 15, 2021
Biden lies about Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death
By Andrea Widburg

Trump was a boaster, a puffer, and an exaggerator, but he was always straight about the essentials. Biden, on the other hand, is a stone-cold liar. For years he lied about his first wife’s death and, beginning in 2019, he lied consistently about Trump’s stance on white supremacists. Biden has now added a new lie to his rhetoric: He claims that Trump is responsible for the death of Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who died of unknown causes after the events on January 6.

On December 18, 1972, a true tragedy struck Joe Biden: His wife, Neilia, along with his daughter, Naomi, died in a car crash when her car collided with a truck. His two sons – Beau and Hunter – were both critically injured. (Hunter’s extensive head trauma due to that crash may explain a lot about his addiction problems and moral failings now.)

One would think that Biden would have treated this horrific event with the dignity of being honest about it, but that’s not Biden’s style. Beginning in 2001, Biden began to tell people that the reason for the crash was that the truck driver was drunk. For example, in 2007, he stated,

A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly -- and I never pursued it -- drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/biden_lies_about_capitol_police_officer_brian_sicknicks_death.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden lies about Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 03:02:52 pm »
In case anyone thought Biden might grow into his new job.

Nope. He's still the same POS he always was.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 03:37:06 pm »
If :pop41: -Biden came face to face with the Truth he'd call 911 to report Truth for not wearing a mask.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 04:01:32 pm »
Biden lies about a lot of things.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-