Author Topic: How Loyal Was Mike Pence?  (Read 201 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Loyal Was Mike Pence?
« on: February 17, 2021, 02:55:33 pm »
How Loyal Was Mike Pence?

Pence was perfectly suited to be vice president . . .
for Mitt Romney.

By Carmen Catanzaro
February 16, 2021

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” is a maxim of realpolitik and other matters where the stakes are high. To be effective in practice, an enemy invited into one’s organization needs to be kept truly close—that is, monitored carefully and always held accountable.

President Donald Trump appointed many NeverTrumpers and other enemies of his agenda—more significantly, enemies of his voters—to influential posts within his administration. In most cases, these appointees were not “kept close”—at least not close enough to prevent them from undermining his policies, his relationship with his political base, and his viability for reelection.

A true standout amid the vipers’ nest of Trump’s enemies who benefited from appointment to his administration is Nikki Haley. As disloyalty goes, she belongs in a class all of her own, enjoying urgings from Bill Kristol to run against Trump in 2020 even as she held office as a Trump appointee.

On the day when arguments concluded in the Democrats’ post-presidency impeachment trial of Trump, Haley was the subject of a fawning feature in the daily bible of the swamp, Politico.

Playing to her audience, Haley said “he’s not going to run for federal office again. I don’t think he’s going to be in the picture.”

Haley pronounced herself “disgusted” by Trump’s treatment of Vice President Pence. “Mike has been nothing but loyal to that man.”

Given a witness as untrustworthy as Haley, the question arises: Just how loyal was Mike Pence, anyway?

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/16/how-loyal-was-mike-pence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: How Loyal Was Mike Pence?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 03:07:58 pm »
Interesting. I was unaware of much of what this writer refers to - like what happened in Venezuela two years ago.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 05:04:09 pm »
To ask that question is to answer it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 12:15:39 am »
It was Pences job to accept or reject the election fraud that was openly perpetrated, Pence legitimized the fraud election.  Pence was Brutus, Judas.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 12:31:13 am »
It was Pences job to accept or reject the election fraud that was openly perpetrated, Pence legitimized the fraud election.  Pence was Brutus, Judas.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 12:52:13 am »
Quote from: article
Pence’s demonstrations of treacly piety

Quote from: article
Haley was the subject of a fawning feature in the daily bible of the swamp, Politico.

Not sure why the article brought up two religious references other than to take a stab at said subject.

How conservative was Pence, well he did accept a position under Trump? Answers me, though some here hold Trump in higher esteem than I do.

Pence in my opinion was loyal, just not a conservative in the manner I like to define it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 03:15:01 am »
Yes, of course. 

Naturally a "nothing but loyal" side-kick would be happy to refuse to challenge the results of a stolen election and actually stab his boss in the back, like Pence did.

Pence's career as an elected official is over.

But he'll be begging President Romney for an important position, I'm sure.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.