Author Topic: ‘Love Story’ stars Ali MacGraw, Ryan O’Neal honored on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame  (Read 297 times)

Offline libertybele

Wow, does this bring back some memories!  I saw this as a teenager still in high school.

‘Love Story’ stars Ali MacGraw, Ryan O’Neal honored on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame

Actors Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal, who starred as the ill-fated young couple in the 1970 romantic drama “Love Story,” were honored just ahead of Valentine’s Day on Friday with stars on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.

“Who would have thought I would end up with a star on the Walk of Fame? I thought I’d end up in jail and look where I am. So, that’s pretty good,” O’Neal, 79, said at a ceremony that was held online because COVID-19 restrictions prevented an in-person event.

MacGraw, 81, said the honor was “mind-boggling.”

“I absolutely can’t believe I’m on this sidewalk,” she said.

“Love Story” became a cultural phenomenon and was nominated for seven Academy Awards and won one for best original score. It featured one of the most famous movie lines of the 1970s: “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” ............

https://www.oann.com/love-story-stars-ali-macgraw-ryan-oneal-honored-on-hollywoods-walk-of-fame/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

How quickly time passes .... I think this was the first move that I (embarrassingly) cried through.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R5vxS_S03A
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what did Manbearpig have to say, after all the other thing besides inventing the internet he claimed credit for was that he and Tipper were the basis for Love Story.