Author Topic: The 'Insurrection Hallucination' and How We Got There  (Read 159 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The 'Insurrection Hallucination' and How We Got There
« on: February 14, 2021, 01:15:02 pm »
Ameican Thinker by Clarice Feldman 2/14/2021

It’s no secret the media has lots of ways to gaslight you. One of those is failing to report significant happenings. Another is booking and quoting people whose views they want to advance because they target those they dislike. Yet another is spreading outright lies, like the contrafactual assertions that Antifa-BLM riots around the country for the past four years were “mostly peaceful” or that President Trump wanted people to inject bleach to kill the spreading virus. This week, despite their best efforts, a lot of those lies and liars have been unmasked.

Book ’Em: A Short History

Remember Michael Avenatti? When he was making wild charges against President Trump he was a media darling. From March 7 through May 10, 2018 news bookers pumped more gas in him than the Hindenburg. Every rolodex of every media booker must have worn thin the page with Avenatti’s contact information.

“The 47-year-old attorney has also appeared on broadcast network programs, including NBC's “Megyn Kelly Today” and “Today,” ABC's “The View” and “Good Morning America,” HBO's “Real Time with Bill Maher” and CBS's “Late Night Show."

Avenatti has not appeared frequently on Fox News, but was interviewed by anchor Shannon Bream on “Fox News at Night” on March 20.

He was slated to appear on “The Story with Martha MacCallum” on April 23, but cancelled due to what he described at the time as a commitment to a legal case.”

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/the_insurrection_hallucination_and_how_we_got_there.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 'Insurrection Hallucination' and How We Got There.. Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 02:59:21 pm »
February 14, 2021
The 'Insurrection Hallucination' and How We Got There
By Clarice Feldman

It’s no secret the media has lots of ways to gaslight you. One of those is failing to report significant happenings. Another is booking and quoting people whose views they want to advance because they target those they dislike. Yet another is spreading outright lies, like the contrafactual assertions that Antifa-BLM riots around the country for the past four years were “mostly peaceful” or that President Trump wanted people to inject bleach to kill the spreading virus. This week, despite their best efforts, a lot of those lies and liars have been unmasked.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/the_insurrection_hallucination_and_how_we_got_there.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The 'Insurrection Hallucination' and How We Got There
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 10:52:10 pm »
Clarice Feldman:
"It’s no secret the media has lots of ways to gaslight you..."

They can't do it if you refuse to "turn on the gas" -- that is, if you refuse to read, watch or listen to them.

I don't watch television news.
NONE of it.
I don't listen to the radio.
I don't OWN a radio.
I won't read leftist papers, even if I find them free.
I don't read leftist news on the net, either.

(stealing from J. Lennon)...
Imagine no New York Times
Imagine no Washington Post
Imagine no NBC, CBS, or ABC
Imagine no PBS or NPR
It's easy if you try...