Author Topic: FIREWORKS: Trump Attorney Unleashes On CBS Reporter During Epic Interview, Walks Off Camera  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FIREWORKS: Trump Attorney Unleashes On CBS Reporter During Epic Interview, Walks Off Camera

by Collin Rugg
about 3 hours ago
updated 22 minutes ago

During an intense interview with CBS News reporter Lana Zak, Trump attorney Michael Van Der Veen went off as he blasted the media for their disgusting coverage of President Donald Trump during the impeachment hearing.

Van Der Veen specifically targeted Zak for defending Democratic lawmakers who presented doctored and fake evidence during the hearing.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! That’s not enough for you? That’s not enough for you?” Van Der Veen said after Zak tried downplaying how Democrats doctored evidence.

“I’m not a juror…” Zak replied. “Sir, respectfully, not everyone is following… I have not said it was OK. I want to be clear for our viewers…”

“Listen, what has to happen… (interrupted) The media has to start telling the right story in this country.,” the Trump lawyer shot back. “The media is trying to divide this country. You are bloodthirsty for ratings!… I can’t believe that you would ask me question indicating that it’s alright just to doctor a little bit of evidence. There’s more stuff that we uncovered that they doctored to be frank with you. And perhaps that will come out one day. But we won this case… And someone should look at the conduct of these House managers. It’s unconscionable!… Your coverage is so slanted it’s got to stop!”

Van Der Veen soon after ripped off his mic and exited the interview.

WATCH:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/fireworks-trump-attorney-unleashes-on-cbs-reporter-during-epic-interview-walks-off-camera/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Things the media have helped the Rodents to doctor:

Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Epstein
Biden
Harris
Pelosi
Feinstein
The First Fake Impeachment
The First Term of Trump
Every Fraud the Rodents have perpetrated on the US for the last half-century.
The Stolen Election
The Invasion
The Global Warming Cult

And, not coincidentally, the Second Fake Impeachment.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

A battle of wits with an unarmed "journalist".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bilo

A battle of wits with an unarmed "journalist".

:amen:

Watching that I got the impression that Van Der Veen is an attorney who believes honesty is important, especially in legal proceedings. I agree with his disgust with the "reporter" and with the House Managers. It has to be tough to spend your life practicing law and then to see it so demeaned by the US Senate, which is mostly compromised of lawyers.

I long ago lost all respect for the courts and lawyers. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well...just to report both sides...
All the Democrats did was forge evidence and deceptively edit videos...
Is that really so bad?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

Well...just to report both sides...
All the Democrats did was forge evidence and deceptively edit videos...
Is that really so bad?

LOL!

Just imagine, if the Rats had their way they wouldn't have to present any "evidence". They would just declare you guilty and send you to the Gulag Archipelago.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home