Author Topic: Update! Biden White House Plan to Keep Occupying Troops in DC Through End of Year  (Read 243 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/biden-white-house-plan-keep-occupying-troops-dc-end-year/

Update! Biden White House Plan to Keep Occupying Troops in DC Through End of Year
February 13, 2021
Kristinn Taylor

The Biden National Security Council is planning on having National Guard troops continue to occupy the nation’s capital through the end of the year, according to a report by WTTG-TV Fox 5 in Washington, D.C. Additionally, active duty and reserve troops are being considered for deployment.

WTTG excerpt:

The National Security Council is asking the Department of Defense to engage Capitol Police on planning for post-March 12th support, according to the e-mail.

…Robert Salesses who began Performing the Duties of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Global Security on January 20, 202, wrote in the e-mail:

“If it’s not possible to sustain at the current level with NG personnel, we need to establish the number of NG personnel (DCNG and out-of-state) we can sustain for an extended period – at least through Fall 2021 – and understand additional options for providing DoD support, to include use of reserve personnel, as well as active component.”

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
So long as the dem-communists remain in power, those troops won't be leaving.
If anything, their ranks will increase in size, and their fortifications will become permanently installed.

I don't expect the "Capitol Wall" to be coming down, either.
It, too, will transmogrify into a permanent installation, just as the impromptu "barbed wire" Berlin Wall changed into a more permanent form... complete with a "no man's land" between the East and the West.

Offline PeteS in CA

From something I read yesterday (sorry, no link), so far the NG occupation has cost half a billion dollars. ~5 weeks, half a billion dollars! To guard against no threat!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess now we know how long the impeachment trial is expected to last.   :smokin:

Offline mountaineer

I guess now we know how long the impeachment trial is expected to last.   :smokin:
Now what, I wonder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They are there because the politicians are afraid of the people who elect them.

It is that simple.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington