Author Topic: National Chill Map  (Read 1158 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
National Chill Map
« on: February 12, 2021, 10:18:40 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Re: National Chill Map
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 10:45:17 pm »
I can't complain; we are seeing temps in the mid '70's; sunny skies.  happy77 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 12:27:53 am »
I'd hate to be in Winnipeg right now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 02:05:35 pm »
And it's not just here -- the Thames froze for the first time in 60 years, and Moscow is about 18 degrees F below normal for this time of year.

I misread the headline, and thought it said "National Chili Map" -- I thought I'd be treated to a geographical breakdown of where beans are acceptable and where they are not, where people top their chili with onions and where they don't and things like that.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 02:26:28 pm »
We already have about 6" of snow on the ground, with another 6" due Monday. This is the most snow we've seen in many years. Chili is exactly what we'll need to get through this!   :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 02:35:41 pm »
27 with freezing rain and winter storm warning.
Some people are refusing to go to work today.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 03:20:39 pm »
In central Texas we are expecting 8" of snow and a low of -1.  I was planning on going to work today, since Monday is going to be brutal.  We've had freezing drizzle all night so the roads are super slick.  I guess another day at home...

We had to shut in all of our oil production, since saltwater will freeze at these temperature. 

I hate cold weather!  happy77

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 03:25:25 pm »
And it's not just here -- the Thames froze for the first time in 60 years, and Moscow is about 18 degrees F below normal for this time of year.

I misread the headline, and thought it said "National Chili Map" -- I thought I'd be treated to a geographical breakdown of where beans are acceptable and where they are not, where people top their chili with onions and where they don't and things like that.
Who wants to bet the Greta Thunberg worship crew will claim it's yet another "warmest on record?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 03:28:54 pm »
Who wants to bet the Greta Thunberg worship crew will claim it's yet another "warmest on record?"
Global cooling!!!!!!
 :scared smiley:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 04:08:32 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 05:22:09 pm »

Here comes the snow.
Just got an email notice, No deliveries today.
No mail, no UPS, no FedEx, due to weather emergency.
Do not know what happened to Monday? Holiday or something? I don't know.
They are saying no deliveries until Tuesday next week.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2021, 05:24:39 pm »
Here comes the snow.

Monday is President's day.  I'll refrain from further comment. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 06:11:24 pm »
Here comes the snow.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Add one more item to the what we used to be able to do list.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2021, 06:31:38 pm »

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Add one more item to the what we used to be able to do list.
@GtHawk

If you say that to a real mailman they will laugh at you. I know because it happened to me when I quoted it.
That is just an informal historical motto. It is not actual USPS operating procedures.
Think of it like Santa Claus. It's nice to believe but it is absolutely not real.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2021, 01:06:12 am »
@GtHawk

If you say that to a real mailman they will laugh at you. I know because it happened to me when I quoted it.
That is just an informal historical motto. It is not actual USPS operating procedures.
Think of it like Santa Claus. It's nice to believe but it is absolutely not real.
Oh trust me I stopped believing that around the same time as Santa, the Easter Bunny and fair fights.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 04:14:06 pm »
67 and breezy along the NC coast.  We are preheating the shelf waters for hurricane season.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2021, 05:43:26 pm »
I see it's 83 in Miami today.  8888crybaby
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2021, 05:45:49 pm »
67 and breezy along the NC coast.  We are preheating the shelf waters for hurricane season.

Interesting you mentioned that.  That fact may be the only one good thing coming out of this deep south freeze.  Getting the GOM to below normal temps might help during the early 'Cane season.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2021, 05:49:34 pm »
We already have about 6" of snow on the ground, with another 6" due Monday. This is the most snow we've seen in many years. Chili is exactly what we'll need to get through this!   :crying:

....hmmm....Chili sounds awesome