Author Topic: Nikki Haley breaks with Trump: 'We shouldn't have followed him'  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley breaks with Trump: 'We shouldn't have followed him'
« on: February 12, 2021, 02:21:44 pm »
Nikki Haley breaks with Trump: 'We shouldn't have followed him'
By Celine Castronuovo - 02/12/21 07:22 AM EST

Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.”

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and come as Trump's legal team is set to defend the former president on Friday in his second Senate impeachment trial.

The House impeached the former president for a second time shortly after the riots, saying his unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud following his election loss to President Biden and his comments earlier that day incited the mob that stormed the Capitol.

The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks Trump gave at a rally ahead of the riot condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/538573-haley-breaks-with-trump-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Nikki Haley breaks with Trump: 'We shouldn't have followed him'
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 02:29:26 pm »
Have said several times this is the last republican on earth I would vote for.  She made SJW capitualtion fashionable with her antics as a sorry governor of SC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 02:33:35 pm »
This is good news - otherwise this flake might have been a contender.

How out of touch these clowns are, swallowing the rat propaganda lock stock & barrel. They think its a personality thing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 02:35:38 pm »

How out of touch these clowns are, swallowing the rat propaganda lock stock & barrel. They think its a personality thing.

This wench doesn't have one sound conviction in her entire body. She ebbs and flows it with perceived popular opinion. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 02:39:15 pm »
This wench doesn't have one sound conviction in her entire body. She ebbs and flows it with perceived popular opinion.

They can keep right on self identifying, as far as I'm concerned.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 03:16:16 pm »
   It is precarious times for any hopeful 2024 GOP Presidential candidate.  As many Briefers know Trumpers have a memory like an elephant and can be downright vengeful at times, ie...Ted Cruz. She just ended her political career, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 03:17:37 pm »
   It is precarious times for any hopeful 2024 GOP Presidential candidate.  As many Briefers know Trumpers have a memory like an elephant and can be downright vengeful at times, ie...Ted Cruz. She just ended her political career, IMHO.

Its not vengeful as much as it is reluctant to support anyone who puts their party over their country.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 03:22:15 pm »

I am not a Trumper by any stretch of the imagination.  This bitch was persona non grata, for other reasons  specified in July 2015.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 03:33:51 pm »
I am not a Trumper by any stretch of the imagination.  This bitch was persona non grata, for other reasons  specified in July 2015.

Agree, @catfish1957 Her trashing of American History (Confederate Flag) was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, also.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 04:06:54 pm »
Some Twitter chatter:
Kevin Baron  @DefenseBaron
“Never did I think he would spiral out like this. … I don’t feel like I know who he is anymore. … The person that I worked with is not the person that I have watched since the election.” - ⁦@NikkiHaley⁩ to ⁦@TimAlberta⁩, at Kiawah Island
8:09 AM · Feb 12, 2021

Jack Posobiec   @JackPosobiec
Nikki Haley has declared her allegiance with the Liz Cheney wing of the GOP at the height of the impeachment trial
8:20 AM · Feb 12, 2021

Rich "The People's Pundit" Baris  @Peoples_Pundit·
To be clear, I’m laughing because...These are really the worst kind of stories. They’re misleading in that they give the impression she was ever with him. She had been telling donors she would backstab him at the right time, and in fact was tossed by one. She mention that?
8:42 AM · Feb 12, 2021

Rich "The People's Pundit" Baris  @Peoples_Pundit
The Democratic Party represents their voters. The Republican Party does not. Nikki Haley-like R pols mistake that for affirmation.  They’re going to learn the hard and embarrassing way.
9:34 AM · Feb 12, 2021

BREAKING: Lindsey Graham helping Nikki Haley make the rounds and meet high-dollar donors
10:11 AM · Feb 12, 2021·
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Inside The Numbers: Nikki Haley Backstory, Media and Censorship
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 04:15:10 pm »

BREAKING: Lindsey Graham helping Nikki Haley make the rounds and meet high-dollar donors
10:11 AM · Feb 12, 2021·

Very troubling development.  Linzy is misbehaving again.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 04:16:29 pm »
Rich Baris, whose tweets are cited above, noted that Tim Scott also is one of Nikki's cheerleaders. Disappointing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 04:23:37 pm »
Rich Baris, whose tweets are cited above, noted that Tim Scott also is one of Nikki's cheerleaders. Disappointing.

They always say that if you leave a jar of raw milk still long enough the creme and whey always separate.  January 2021 has done a good job of seeing how this phases out, and seeing who truly are the complicit GOP turncoats.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 04:38:22 pm »
They always say that if you leave a jar of raw milk still long enough the creme and whey always separate.  January 2021 has done a good job of seeing how this phases out, and seeing who truly are the complicit GOP turncoats.
Her choice of words is enlightening - ‘we shouldn’t have followed him’. She, like the rest of the establishment, completely miss the reality that most of Trump’s support comes from the fact Trump followed us.

The GOP is foundering because they believe should follow them.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 04:49:49 pm »
Her choice of words is enlightening - ‘we shouldn’t have followed him’. She, like the rest of the establishment, completely miss the reality that most of Trump’s support comes from the fact Trump followed us.

The GOP is foundering because they believe should follow them.

Lincoln's quote of "Of the People, By the People, and For the People".  Well the entirety of DC is batting 0-3.

Offline bilo

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 06:51:29 pm »

You are so right!

These fools that are stabbing knives in Trumps' back seem to think they have a political future by doing this. I don't know what universe they live in, but in my world Trump supporters will not back these people ever again. You would think these Pubs learned from the GA. Senate races, but they didn't. In GA., in addition to the election fraud, the Rat senators won because Trump supporters didn't vote for Purdue and Loeffler after their weak support of Trump.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 07:24:26 pm »
Haley never had a thing I could discern.  Loyalty is not much in evidence.  Trump did not spawn much of that largely because he surrounded himself with Bush and Obama folks.  No mystery.

I would say Haley just shot herself in the foot, and destroyed a political career that did not exist.  Trump brought her back in the game, and she just ended it for herself.  NO DAMN LOSS WHATSOEVER.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 11:28:33 pm »
You just told me all I'll ever need to know about YOU, Nikki...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 01:36:27 am »
Michael DeLauzon
@MichaelDeLauzon

So Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley are making the rounds talking to big GOP donors telling them that Trump voters will "fall in line" with Republicans in 2022!

* I don't think so.

10:45 AM · Feb 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/MichaelDeLauzon/status/1360253624740286464

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 01:44:49 am »
Michael DeLauzon
@MichaelDeLauzon

So Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley are making the rounds talking to big GOP donors telling them that Trump voters will "fall in line" with Republicans in 2022!

* I don't think so.

Probably more will than won't... Jussayin.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 01:49:40 am »
Michael DeLauzon
@MichaelDeLauzon

* I don't think so.

BTW, this did not go well for them.    pointing-down

BREAKING: Donors are Rejecting Nikki Haley after Graham Introductions
War Room Pandemic, Feb 12, 2021

Lindsey Graham is trying to introduce Nikki Haley to big political donors and it’s not going well.

The ambitious former ambassador the United Nations released a calculated break from President Trump the same day his defense begins in the sham impeachment trial.

The problem: Haley is as unpopular among donors as she is among Republican voters.

“Lindsey Graham is making this pitch for Nikki Haley and he’s calling around to people to ask if they will meet with her,” said Richard Baris, director of Big Data Poll.

“These donors are angry and they do not want to sit down with Nikki Haley,” he said.

“I guess she forgot to mention this to Politico,” Baris added.

Baris said his sources tell him Haley, Graham, and other establishment Republicans have been planning for more than a year how to break the GOP away from President Trump.

Stephen K. Bannon said it won’t work. “She will never be the 2024 nominee. She will never be president,” he said.

Video: https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/02/12/breaking-donors-are-rejecting-nikki-haley-after-graham-introductions/

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 01:54:51 am by Right_in_Virginia »

BassWrangler

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2021, 01:52:20 am »

Yep, certainly woke me up about her.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2021, 01:58:41 am »
BTW, this did not go well for them.    pointing-down
Hilarious. Hope this account is accurate.