Author Topic: Biden Outlines Views on Using Military Power in 1st Pentagon Visit as President  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

Biden emphasizes diversity in first visit to Pentagon
By Morgan Chalfant and Rebecca Kheel - 02/10/21 04:33 PM EST

President Biden on Wednesday paid tribute to the men and women serving in the U.S. military, pledging to uphold diversity and promising never to politicize their work in his first visit to the Pentagon as commander in chief.

In prepared remarks, Biden emphasized his personal connection to the military as he sought to assure service members of his support and turn the page on the tumultuous four years of his predecessor, former President Trump.

“You are incredible heroes and incredible patriots. I will never, ever dishonor you, I will never disrespect you. I will never politicize the work you do,” Biden said. “This is personal for me. The Biden family is a military family. We learned firsthand some of what your families experienced.”

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/538299-biden-lays-out-military-approach-in-first-remarks-as-commander-in-chief-at

rangerrebew

Re: Biden emphasizes diversity in first visit to Pentagon
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 12:52:18 pm »
The word diversity is used by the real meaning is more Political Correctness.  Now if there is one thing a military can use to conquer another, it"s political correctness. :3:

rangerrebew

Biden Outlines Views on Using Military Power in 1st Pentagon Visit as President
Feb. 10, 2021 | By Brian W. Everstine

The U.S. military under President Joe Biden will use force as a “tool of last resort” as he aims to bring a responsible end to ongoing wars, though he told Defense Department employees during his first Pentagon visit that he will never hesitate to use force if needed.

“Our country is safer and stronger when we lead not just with the example of our power, but with the power of our example,” Biden said during the visit on Feb. 10, alongside Vice President Kamala Harris and Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III.

During a brief speech from the stage in the Pentagon briefing room, Biden told service members and DOD civilians the military’s “central mission is to deter aggression from our enemies and, if required, fight and win wars to keep Americans safe.”

https://www.airforcemag.com/biden-outlines-views-on-using-military-power-in-1st-pentagon-visit-as-president/

rangerrebew

To keep Americans safe, he says.  Is that like COVID infested illegals free access to the country?  Larger sums of welfare?  Americans losing jobs to foreigners?  Is that why he's destroying the military with PC?  Once again, Bejing Joe demonstrates his alligator mouth and hummingbird *ssh*le. :im waiting:

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden emphasizes diversity in first visit to Pentagon
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 02:04:51 pm »
"I will never politicize the work you do,” Biden said.

:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mikezpen

His handlers will give Biden simple, empty phrases to say. For example, so far, he's said a lot of the right things about standing up to China and Russia. But his underlings are imposing an agenda on our foreign policy and on the military. It a weak foreign policy based on trusting empty diplomacy and worthless agreements and treaties while weakening our military.

Whenever you hear "diversity", expect the worst.