Author Topic: The Coming Military Purge  (Read 589 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Coming Military Purge
« on: February 10, 2021, 02:25:28 pm »

An increasingly hostile ruling class, who conceive of themselves as occupying a disloyal, irredentist America, is a formula for weakness abroad and conflict at home.

By Christopher Roach
February 9, 2021

One of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s first actions after confirmation has been to order a “60 day stand down” to combat extremism. This follows the widespread and mostly baseless establishment fantasy that “right-wing extremists” and “white supremacists” are running rampant and pose some immediate threat to the country.

The details and definitions will ultimately determine whether this campaign is a sensible one that is in keeping with the Constitution or ends up being a purge of the overwhelmingly conservative ranks of the military. No reasonable person would object to removing dangerous and disloyal people from the service, but such a limited goal is distinct from punishing those with merely dissenting and idiosyncratic views. For example, a recent briefing among the Army’s Special Forces singled out Pepe the Frog and the Gadsden Flag as signs of extremism. These popular symbols—one an historical American flag—are widely embraced among the mainstream Right.

Austin’s other priorities do not signal moderation or common sense. He has ordered the services to allow transgender members to serve and enlist, including the right to “medically-necessary transition-related care.” He has also purged defense advisory boards of hundreds of Trump appointees without regard to their qualifications.

In the years ahead, we cannot rely on the uniformed military to resist Biden’s and Austin’s efforts. During the Trump years, many of the high-level military and civilian leadership actively or passively joined #TheResistance. But then, as now, they were merely following the political winds. Left-wing ideology is now becoming mandatory for the military and everyone else working for the government.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/09/the-coming-military-purge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: The Coming Military Purge
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 02:55:00 pm »
The 1937-1938 purge of the Red Army worked out really well! :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 06:07:51 pm »

An increasingly hostile ruling class, who conceive of themselves as occupying a disloyal, irredentist America, is a formula for weakness abroad and conflict at home.

By Christopher Roach
February 9, 2021

One of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s first actions after confirmation has been to order a “60 day stand down” to combat extremism. This follows the widespread and mostly baseless establishment fantasy that “right-wing extremists” and “white supremacists” are running rampant and pose some immediate threat to the country.

@mystery-ak

Has Austin even served a single day as a Regular Army enlisted man or officer? IF so,what was his MOS?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 06:36:53 pm »
They are prepping the American military to attack and 'occupy' the American people.
They want only true loyal Communists to carry this out.
The 'purge' will affect people who refuse to be used as American occupation troops.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 08:44:26 pm »
@mystery-ak

Has Austin even served a single day as a Regular Army enlisted man or officer? IF so,what was his MOS?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Austin#Military_career . I don't speak MOS, but he was mostly in Operations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 08:46:15 pm »
An idelogical litmus test for military service?

Strange scary times we live in.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 08:47:14 pm »
I believe the thread title should be "The Resumption of the US Military Purge".

Too bad President Trump failed to purge all the Illegal Alien From Kenya's Generals and Admirals.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 08:51:55 pm »

I'm perfectly fine with ideological test for US military officers.

No Democrats, the home of racism and treason in the United States, should be in an officer's uniform, ever.

And a better thing is that if a Senator has a son, or a Congress-Creature, that son should be drafted into the military immediately upon that politician's vote to put the United States troops on a battlefield.

Robert Heinlein proposed a Constitutional Amendment to the effect that any Congressman who voted for war was automatically drafted into service to fight the war.

Sounds good to me.

I also tend to agree with Heinlein's premise that only those who successfully perform military service should be allowed to vote, be employed by the government or run for office at any level.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 08:58:55 pm »
It is more clear than ever before...
The American Government has somehow become the enemy of the American people.
They want a purged and purified military to follow their anti-American 'orders'.
They want a giant wall, multiple walls, with armed guards all around Washington D.C.
They want U.N. forces guarding their homes and offices.
What are they so afraid of?...they are afraid of the Americans.
Ordinary everyday Americans are now suddenly 'enemies of the State'.
And they voted for it. Americans voted this crap in...believe it or not?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2021, 09:15:16 pm »
The left just can't stand that at any point in time recently...75-80% of the military votes Republican.

Now Austin is gonna pick up where Obama left off on punishing us.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2021, 11:57:17 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Austin#Military_career . I don't speak MOS, but he was mostly in Operations.

Shortly after brigade command, he was assigned to The Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, where he served as Chief, Joint Operations Division, J-3, on the Joint Staff. His next assignment was as Assistant Division Commander for Maneuver (ADC-M), 3rd Infantry Division (Mechanized), Fort Stewart, Georgia. As the ADC-M, he helped lead the division's invasion of Iraq in March 2003.[5] Austin was awarded a Silver Star for his actions as commander during the invasion.[7]

@PeteS in CA  Now I have seen it all,Affirmative Action Silver Stars,and someone with the gall to actually wear it. The Silver Star is ONLY supposed to be awarded for extreme bravery in direct combat with an armed enemy with extreme risk of death. This does NOT EVER include "Assistant Division Commanders".

From what I read of his bio,he needs to have that CIB ripped off his uniform,too. He has obviously never been in close combat with an armed enemy and exchanged shots.

It may be a good thing for both of us if he never gets close to me while in uniform.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 12:00:06 am »

@catfish1957

Worse than that,when the army starts giving out Affirmative Action CIB's and Silver Stars.

I personally know enlisted swine that were put in for a Medal of Honor,but due to lack of witnesses (we were operating illegally in Laos and Cambodia),their awards got kicked down to Silver Stars,and here is this clown that was at extreme risk of getting a paper cut or overheated if his office ac unit died,getting awarded a Silver Star for being the CG's personal "Step and Fetchit".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2021, 12:04:08 am »
The left just can't stand that at any point in time recently...75-80% of the military votes Republican.
Good to know, but I worry about the fact that most enlistees received leftist indoctrination at government schools, like their Gen. Z counterparts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2021, 12:41:17 am »
Good to know, but I worry about the fact that most enlistees received leftist indoctrination at government schools, like their Gen. Z counterparts.

There are still a lot of kids filling the ranks that come from good hard working patriotic families that want to serve their country.  A good tasing at home can beat back the indoctrination.

And the ones that embrace the indoctrination don't usually want to join the military...and if they do...they become officers.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2021, 05:01:28 am »

Now Austin is gonna pick up where Obama left off on punishing us.

The officer corps is mostly Rodent, because they are required to be college graduates, and all colleges teach "America baaa-aaad, Mao gooood."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2021, 05:21:46 am »
The officer corps is mostly Rodent, because they are required to be college graduates, and all colleges teach "America baaa-aaad, Mao gooood."

@Sled Dog

I don't know about the other service academies,but West Point might as well be on the Berkley campus these days.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2021, 06:00:04 am »
@Sled Dog

I don't know about the other service academies,but West Point might as well be on the Berkley campus these days.

Yeah.  Never hear much about Annapolis or the Air Force Academy.

But I'm sure my experience with O-gangers of the early 1980's, depressing as it was, is far better than now, since they stopped educating college graduates.  And my officers had a sad habit of breaking engine rooms and playing bumper-submarines.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2021, 07:04:50 am »
Yeah.  Never hear much about Annapolis or the Air Force Academy.

But I'm sure my experience with O-gangers of the early 1980's, depressing as it was, is far better than now, since they stopped educating college graduates.  And my officers had a sad habit of breaking engine rooms and playing bumper-submarines.

@Sled Dog

My baby sister in everything but blood had her only son graduate from college last summer and join the Navy as a Nuke Lt Jr Grade on a submarine.

IIRC,he is going to school now to learn the basics before reporting for duty on his first assignment.

Hope he is not claustrophobic.

BTW,never met a bigger pack of butt-holes in my life than the Naval Officers I ran into occasionally. From what I have seen,it is a neccessary self-defense mechanism because they all seemed to be obsessed with stabbing each other in the back to get ahead.

I grew up in the Tidewater area of Virginia,so I went to school with a lot of Navy brats,who were mostly very nice people. Can't say the same for their fathers,though.They all seemed to live in a dog eat dog world.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 07:10:00 am by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2021, 01:43:20 pm »
Several years ago, Mr. M and I were traveling up that way and had lunch with a former FReeper that many of us may know who worked at USMA. She told us the quality - intellectually and physically - of the cadets was appalling. Of course, then there was that guy who graduated a few years ago and showed off his commie beliefs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2021, 08:32:05 pm »
@Sled Dog

My baby sister in everything but blood had her only son graduate from college last summer and join the Navy as a Nuke Lt Jr Grade on a submarine.

IIRC,he is going to school now to learn the basics before reporting for duty on his first assignment.

Hope he is not claustrophobic.

BTW,never met a bigger pack of butt-holes in my life than the Naval Officers I ran into occasionally. From what I have seen,it is a neccessary self-defense mechanism because they all seemed to be obsessed with stabbing each other in the back to get ahead.

I grew up in the Tidewater area of Virginia,so I went to school with a lot of Navy brats,who were mostly very nice people. Can't say the same for their fathers,though.They all seemed to live in a dog eat dog world.

There are two kinds of officers:

The ones that are good to be around.   After we transited the Canal and going to San Diego, our Navigator decided to turn left.   He was a nice guy.  Just dumb as hell.  We were 200 miles off course before anyone noticed.   We were supposed to be the star in a parade at our new home port.   Off he went.   Another let me and another watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty with him in the wardroom when we were in Subic Bay.   He didn't last, either.

But the guy that broke the engine room?  The same guy that ran us under another submarine?  He was in for the duration.   And the XO...he got seriously pissed at me for wearing a T-shirt in the engine room I had made in Subic Bay.   It was a sketch of one submarine hitting another, captioned "LaJolla Meets The Permit".   

Oh, the stories....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2021, 11:16:06 pm »
There are two kinds of officers:

The ones that are good to be around.   After we transited the Canal and going to San Diego, our Navigator decided to turn left.   He was a nice guy.  Just dumb as hell.  We were 200 miles off course before anyone noticed.   We were supposed to be the star in a parade at our new home port.   Off he went.   Another let me and another watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty with him in the wardroom when we were in Subic Bay.   He didn't last, either.

But the guy that broke the engine room?  The same guy that ran us under another submarine?  He was in for the duration.   

@Sled Dog

He was no doubt a ring-knocker/trade school grad. The rules are always different for them,mostly because their fathers always seem to be senior officers.