Author Topic: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2021, 11:33:17 pm »
Ghost Bear:
"My comment: Here it is, in their own words, how the leftists arranged to "steer" the election to the outcome they wanted, the defeat of Donald Trump.  If you thought it was a grand conspiracy by the "powers that be", you were right, and they are proud of it."

Um... what did I try to tell you back in November?
Read this:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2021, 11:57:56 pm »
The Columbia Bugle   @ColumbiaBugle
Must Watch Tucker Carlson Segment!

@DarrenJBeattie : Those Who Specialize In Regime Change Overseas Are The Same People Trying To Oust President @realDonaldTrump

Darren: "What's unfolding before our eyes is a very specific type of coup called the 'Color Revolution.'"
9:53 PM · Sep 15, 2020·

Go here for video:

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1306048563210670080
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2021, 12:13:49 am »
Ghost Bear:
"My comment: Here it is, in their own words, how the leftists arranged to "steer" the election to the outcome they wanted, the defeat of Donald Trump.  If you thought it was a grand conspiracy by the "powers that be", you were right, and they are proud of it."

Um... what did I try to tell you back in November?
Read this:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876

I'm not surprised that they rigged the elections, I realized that when Fox News called Arizona for Biden.

I'm surprised that Time Magazine published this story admitting to it.
Let it burn.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2021, 12:44:02 am »
Some Twitter comments:

If you read the Time Mag piece what they actually admit is that a group of organizations planned to change our voting system and rules even before COVID19 hit
@mountaineer

It has been MY contention since Day One that the whole purpose of Covid -19 was so the Dims could keep that retard Biden off the campaign trail and give him a chance to win.

This was organized and directed by globalist bankers who think they can "do business" with China,but in MY opinion,the Chinese just agreed to go along with them because it benefited them also. NOBODY can truly trust the Chinese. They want nothing less than to rule the world,and they are not now and have never been in favor of sharing anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2021, 12:47:39 am »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

This is absolutely insane.

Time magazine is literally admitting that a secret cabal of powerful wealthy elite people and corporations hijacked our 2020 election by steering media coverage, influencing perceptions, and changing rules and laws.

11:20 AM · Feb 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1357725912708636672

@Right_in_Virginia

That just gives you some idea of how confident they already are about their absolute grasp on power. The truth is,I don't really expect for there to be a "real" Presidential election in 2024. It will be a bogus "show election",but the votes will be counted by people under the RNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2021, 12:49:39 am »
BiasedGirl
@BiasedGirl

The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election or Exhibit A if I’m on Trump’s defense team.

12:40 PM · Feb 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/BiasedGirl/status/1357745945224617985

@Right_in_Virginia

You are assuming this will ever be heard in public by a judge. It won't.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2021, 06:50:00 pm »
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Trump was right--the swamp rigged the freaking election.

Incredible.

7:43 PM · Feb 5, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1357852362090627078

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2021, 06:51:41 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

That just gives you some idea of how confident they already are about their absolute grasp on power. The truth is,I don't really expect for there to be a "real" Presidential election in 2024. It will be a bogus "show election",but the votes will be counted by people under the RNC.

As long as no one upsets the Republicans' gravy train, they'll again be just fine with another show election @sneakypete  It's just one of the reasons I despise them.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2021, 06:52:58 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

You are assuming this will ever be heard in public by a judge. It won't.

I agree @sneakypete  ... We've officially assumed Banana Republic stature.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2021, 07:33:54 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2021, 07:14:43 am »
Absolutely! And I have been telling anyone who would listen that very thing for years now!
Yep!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2021, 05:28:45 am »
The really sad part was during and after the election, so many pointed out election fraud.  So many useful fools, dopes went into denial and helped secure Trumps defeat.  Now listen to em bawl about the results of the election now
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2021, 03:42:15 pm »
The really sad part was during and after the election, so many pointed out election fraud.  So many useful fools, dopes went into denial and helped secure Trumps defeat.  Now listen to em bawl about the results of the election now
 :smokin:

@christian

We ain't heard nothing yet,but we will!

We really need a minimum IQ level that must be reached before people are allowed to vote,and the tests MUST be given in English. After all,if you can't read of speak English,how the HELL are you qualified to judge who our nations leader should be?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 03:43:58 pm by sneakypete »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2021, 04:47:51 pm »
BTTT for anyone who missed this article.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2021, 05:02:24 pm »
Time Magazine Gushingly Profiles The Successful ‘Conspiracy’ To Rig The 2020 Election
The Federalist, Feb 9, 2021, Joy Pullmann

Time magazine's article intones the 'Trump is crazy' mantra over his claims of a 'rigged' election while
telling anyone who reads it how powerful people conspired to rig the 2020 election.

[...]

Trump was treated like he had three heads for complaining the election was “rigged.” In the infamous speech he gave as violence broke out in the U.S. Capitol the day Congress certified the Electoral College votes, Trump said, “This year they rigged the election. They rigged it like they’ve never rigged an election before.” The left and some Republicans like Rep. Liz Cheney have insisted Trump’s strong claims like this incited an “insurrection.”

Yet Ball makes exactly these kinds of claims in the Time article, and goes on to substantiate them. It’s really hard to tell if the article is just a gloating bat flip, a horrifying attempt to radicalize more people among Democrats’ political opposition, or evidence the left believes Americans are so deadened under Democrat control they will not react to such public revelations of conspiracies to betray American self-governance.

The article is above all a striking work of doublespeak. It intones the “Trump is crazy” mantra at Trump’s charges of election-rigging while telling how powerful people conspired to rig the 2020 election. Ball documents a massive election-manipulation “conspiracy” among the nation’s rich and powerful. She shows an amazing level of contempt combined with ignorance about how someone who believes in self-government, as opposed to rule by oligarchs, might take this information.

More:  https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/09/time-magazine-gushingly-profiles-the-successful-conspiracy-to-rig-the-2020-election/#.YCPFhlqsPk8.twitter
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 05:03:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »