Author Topic: Hollywood Celebrities, Including Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Demand Bi  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood Celebrities, Including Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Demand Biden Shut Down Dakota Access Pipeline

David Ng 9 Feb 2021

Following Joe Biden’s executive decision to kill the Keystone XL Pipeline, Hollywood celebrities including Leonardo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, and Cher are now pressuring the president to shut down another energy project — the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Former president Donald Trump championed both projects as job creators and important components to achieving energy independence.

A letter to the White House signed by a slew of celebrities and environmental activists said that the closure of  the Dakota Access Pipeline is necessary in order “to address the climate crisis and strengthen relationships with Indigenous communities.”

Other stars who signed the letter include Amy Schumer, Joaquin Phoenix, Alyssa Milano, Chelsea Handler, Don Cheadle, Jason Momoa, Robert Downey, Jr., Ed Helms, Kerry Washington, Cyndi Lauper, and Sarah Silverman.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/09/hollywood-celebrities-including-robert-downey-jr-scarlett-johansson-leonardo-dicaprio-demand-biden-shut-down-dakota-access-pipeline/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Hard to argue when such a throng of experts has weighed in ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hard to argue when such a throng of experts has weighed in ...

Right.  I am in awe of all their expertise!  Rich liberal mental midgets and bat crap crazies ---what a team.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 11:48:19 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.