Author Topic: Tricky Joe Biden’s family influence: Devine By Miranda Devine  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Tricky Joe Biden’s family influence: Devine

By Miranda Devine

February 7, 2021 | 10:09pm

Everyone loves a tale of redemption, but Hunter Biden’s decade of shady influence-peddling off his family name can’t just be airbrushed away by the president choking up on national television on Super Bowl Sunday.

Joe Biden could barely contain his pride that his son, Hunter, 51, has written a book about his crack addiction.

“The honesty with which he stepped forward and talked about the problem. And the hope that, it gave me hope reading it,” Biden said in an interview with CBS News.

“My boy’s back,” he said, looking tearful. “I’m sorry to get so personal.”

Oh, no, he’s not.

This is a practiced move by Biden to use sympathy as a shield to protect his family’s corrupt business dealings in foreign countries.

He cunningly has framed the narrative so that anyone who dares poke into Hunter’s business is crucifying a heroic recovered addict who already has suffered enough.

Biden probably has suffered over the years watching his son descend into addiction, but his campaign knew Hunter was a liability, so they strategically prevented the dirty family business from becoming a campaign issue by turning scrutiny of Hunter into a no-go zone.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/02/07/tricky-joe-bidens-family-influence-devine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34