Author Topic: CNN Hack Threatens Republicans on Live TV: ‘Living On Borrowed Time’  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Hack Threatens Republicans on Live TV: ‘Living On Borrowed Time’

by Martin Walsh

New York Times columnist Tom Friedman issued quite a threat to Republicans this week and CNN didn’t do a thing about it.

During an interview Monday night on “Cuomo PrimeTime,” Friedman told anchor Chris Cuomo that China was better than the United States because they had fast trains and didn’t need to deal with Republicans.

After saying Republicans are “living on borrowed time,” Friedman then arrogantly asked: “But, you know what I’ve been thinking about, Chris, as I was listening to your show, the lead-in here. I was thinking, like, what are they doing in China today?”

Friedman then praised China for having a bullet train while some Americans had chosen to elect freshman Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Friedman said:

You know, Chris, do you know that it takes four hours and 18 minutes to take the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai? And it takes 21 hours to take the train from New York to Chicago. And they’re both about the same distance.

I can’t — I’ll tell you something they weren’t thinking about in China this week. They weren’t thinking about some knucklehead. They weren’t spending the week thinking about a knucklehead who claimed 9/11 didn’t happen. They weren’t thinking about some guy who is a Q-Anon shaman.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/cnn-hack-threatens-republicans-on-live-tv-living-on-borrowed-time/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

He says this after nine months of leftwing riots. And then he calls America an unserious country.

What can you say to idiots like this.