Author Topic: Tom Brady is the left’s worst nightmare  (Read 61 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Brady is the left’s worst nightmare
« on: February 09, 2021, 02:58:07 pm »
February 9, 2021
Tom Brady is the left’s worst nightmare
By Dex Bahr

Soon after Super Bowl LV, I texted a good friend of mine that Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady is every leftist’s worst nightmare: he is successful, a winner, a Trump supporter and worst of all, he is a white man. For a little context, I pretty much boycotted the NFL this year because of politics, do not watch corporate media and had not read any websites or blogs after the game, but one thing I do know is how the left thinks.

Let me go on the record by saying until about four years ago, I couldn’t stand Tom Brady. I used to root for every one of Patriot’s opponents. My reasons for not liking him: He was successful, a winner, and a good-looking guy with a supermodel wife.  I suppose, like most guys who wanted Brady to lose, I was jealous.

Yeah, it really just came down to stupid petty jealousy and it’s pretty embarrassing to admit.

So, what changed?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/tom_brady_is_the_lefts_worst_nightmare.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34