Author Topic: Agence France Press Gushes Over ‘Down-to-Earth’ FLOTUS Jill Biden–Not Like ‘Flashy’ but ‘Distant’ Me  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Agence France Press Gushes Over ‘Down-to-Earth’ FLOTUS Jill Biden–Not Like ‘Flashy’ but ‘Distant’ Melania Trump

Penny Starr 8 Feb 2021

Former president and first lady Donald and Melania Trump left the White House almost three weeks ago, but they are still getting negative coverage from the media, including AFP, who touted first lady Jill Biden’s recent meeting with military spouses, calling her “down to earth” in contrast with the “flashy but often distant figure” of FLOTUS Melania Trump.

AFP’s report is flattering to Biden and dismissive of Trump, and it included an error, claiming that first lady Biden lost her son Beau to cancer when in fact it was her stepson, the son of the president’s first wife who died in a car accident:

The backdrop of flowers, teapot and U.S. flag said it all: Jill Biden will be no Melania Trump as America’s new first lady. Where Donald Trump’s ex-model wife cut a flashy but often distant figure, Jill Biden’s appearance on a Zoom “virtual tea” party last Wednesday with military spouses affirmed her image as a down-to-earth, traditional FLOTUS.

As different to Melania Trump as her husband President Joe Biden is to Donald Trump, she drew on her own military roots and middle class American upbringing to connect with others on the video call.

[Melania Trump] rarely spoke at length in public and even less so in unscripted situations, unlike Jill Biden, an accomplished public speaker.Instead, Melania Trump’s extravagant clothing often got the real attention.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/02/08/agence-france-press-gushes-over-down-to-earth-flotus-jill-biden-not-like-flashy-but-distant-melania-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That begs the question:

Is Doctor Jilly, Medicine Woman, taking Moochelle's advice and leaving the strap-on at home?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline PeteS in CA

Does "down to earth" mean "kind of dumpy" in Frogistani?

Putting it more kindly, where Melania was quite elegant, Jill is more ordinary.

As for, "often distant figure," the MSM caused that by continual MSM ostracization and hostility.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 04:11:29 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

No mention of how both Jill and Joe cheated on their respective spouses to begin their down-to-earth, traditional relationship?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Sure, Jill can't compete with the "flash" of this "distant" creature   :laugh:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yep ... darn that flash ...  (the media would be kinder just to stay quiet)

Offline libertybele

Yep ... darn that flash ...  (the media would be kinder just to stay quiet)

One outfit that I don't remember.  She however, looks marvelous.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

One outfit that I don't remember.  She however, looks marvelous.

Melania wore it to the unveiling of a sculpture in the Rose Garden in November @libertybele

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Here's a nice break from the Senate dumpster fire.   happy77