Author Topic: Demographic Slump Panics European Leaders  (Read 619 times)

Offline mikezpen

Demographic Slump Panics European Leaders
« on: February 08, 2021, 04:47:25 pm »
https://www.voanews.com/europe/demographic-slump-panics-european-leaders

European nations are experiencing a drop in native-born children. Left says immigrants can fill the gaps and that populist governments' efforts to boost native birth rate are anti-immigrant, nativist, anti-feminist and whatever.Frankly, I agree w/boosting the native-born population and cutting immigration.

Here too.

@mikezpen, use the article title for the thread title.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 05:15:54 pm by MOD3 »

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Demographic Slump Panics European Leaders
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 05:18:53 pm »
So, my grandparents being legal immigrants, you would not welcome my Dad and his siblings who were born here? I wonder how many other TBR members could ask the same question.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 07:27:21 pm »
PeteS, your question is pure idiocy.

What is truly tragic is for people NOT comprehending the NECISSITY of a nation to maintain or grow its population.  The problem in the USA is that what is propping up our population is ILLEGAL INVADING ALIENS BIRTHS, and not legal immigration.  There is a huge difference.  Fact is, there are only so many grass cutting jobs, and low paying jobs in other sectors.  We are unemploying USA citizens with ILLAGAL INVADING ALIENS in the blue collar realm, and unemploying many USA citizens with H1-b Visa recipients in the white collar realm.  This is NOT in the best interest of the citizens of the USA.  These self destructive policies are leading to a weakened and destroyed USA.  China is laughing all the way to the bank.

Abortion, or mass genocide, feminism, and uncontrolled invasion by illegal aliens is NOT in the best interest of any nation.  And yet, our leaders on both sides of the aisle are destroying and weakening the USA every damn day with these policies.

As we are seeing, the unsupported efforts of Trump are being eliminated and impacting our nation in a matter of weeks.  Any USA citizen with more than two brain cells, which leaves out all Democommies, knows all too well what it means for jobs for USA citizens.  In the next four years, millions of Americans will lose jobs, most likely permanently. 

What is the focus of Democommies in Congress?  Well, those huge numbers of white supremacists looking to kill every last black of course.  Uggh!

What makes me sick of the people of this nation is the utter stupidity.  I am a big believer of the 80/20 rule, and sadly, I think we are sprinting to 99% dumb as a stump population.  One way to advance that is to allow open borders.  The average education of these people pouring in is 2nd grade.  Soylent Green, a movie I thought was bizarre and not realistic when made, we are rushing to that environment.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 08:48:36 pm »
PeteS, your question is pure idiocy.

Not at all, @jafo2010. It's a direct, reasoned response to this sentence in the OP: "Frankly, I agree w/boosting the native-born population and cutting immigration."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 09:24:20 pm »
Big business wants Invaders because invaders undercut the domestic labor market.

Rodents in the US and Europe want to murder unborn babies because they hate black babies.   To murder the black babies they have to acquiesce to the murder of the white babies, too.   Rodents don't care.  Most of the leadership don't engage in forms of sex that lead to procreation, anyway.   (Has billionaire Zuckerberg managed to spawn, yet?)

Combine the abortion holocaust and the urge of the gazillionaire's to shave pennies off their payroll, and voila!  You have Muslim Rape Night, Germany Style, on New Year's Eve, and you're evil for protesting the invasion.

Shall we discuss how Invaders have diluted the legal citizen vote in the US to throw control of the House and Senate to the Rodents?

There's also cultural dilution....I'm tired of "pressing 1 to hear spanish", how about you people?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:26:48 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 02:55:05 am »
I believe a nation has the right to preserve its identity.Other nations do that.

That means, this country s/b English-speaking and primarily white. That doesn't mean no immigration and it doesn't mean that non-whites have fewer rights.All races have equal rights.Other cultures can flourish here as they always have.I'm not saying this because I feel whites are superior, but because that's what's here, and that is our identity.We should maintain that identity. Go to Japan and you'll see the same thing-they want it Japanese.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 03:16:05 am »
I do not understand why people identify illegal invading aliens with legal immigrants.  They are not the same, not by a mile.

When I said Pete's question was idiotic, it was based on that.  My wife is a legal immigrant, my paternal grandfather, another legal immigrant.  I think it is wrong to meld these two groups of people together.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 05:11:51 am »
I believe a nation has the right to preserve its identity.Other nations do that.

That means, this country s/b English-speaking and primarily white. That doesn't mean no immigration and it doesn't mean that non-whites have fewer rights.All races have equal rights.Other cultures can flourish here as they always have.I'm not saying this because I feel whites are superior, but because that's what's here, and that is our identity.We should maintain that identity. Go to Japan and you'll see the same thing-they want it Japanese.
Our ideas and values come from Northern Europe, mainly, right down to the philosophies behind the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights. I welcome those who seek to live by those values and who believe in keeping their rewards for their work.

What is killing us is the subsidization of those who come here illegally, and the lack of protections for those who are already here. Opening our jobs to foreign talent at the expense of indigenous workers is a mistake, and taxing the would-be breeding population to the degree they cannot afford children, in order to pay for those who contribute nothing to our labor pool is folly.

That isn't racist any more than a shoe is. If it fits...wear it, but not all of any racial group fall into the category of subsidizers or subsidized, only some. The burden of welfare and other subsidies is borne by the productive, and that needs to quit, or at least be modified to the extent that the emphasis is on getting off welfare, rather than building Bureaucratic Social Services empires based on heavier caseloads and more employees (budget).

Subsidize something and you will get more of it, tax it to get less, and the productive population is being taxed out of existence to pay for the unproductive. That (unconstitutional) model is doomed to eventual failure.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 05:14:27 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 05:16:53 am »
I do not understand why people identify illegal invading aliens with legal immigrants.  They are not the same, not by a mile.

When I said Pete's question was idiotic, it was based on that.  My wife is a legal immigrant, my paternal grandfather, another legal immigrant.  I think it is wrong to meld these two groups of people together.
I think part of the problem is that the media have referred to illegals as "undocumented" or simply "immigrants" for so long that people forget there are two classes of immigrants. I'll add that there is another subclass, those imported to work doing the jobs people here are already doing, just more cheaply. Both H1-B and blue collar illegals and legal immigrants fall into those categories, all at the expense of the livelihoods of workers right here at home.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2021, 05:25:35 am »

The Rodents believe that the Western nations (the white nations) are inherently evil, for many reasons, and therefore should be stripped of all wealth and freedom to atone for their existence.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 05:32:33 am »

The lifeboat is full.

My wife is also a green-card non-citizen legal immigrant.   We don't need any more immigrants, not of any kind.

Our high schools graduate 10 million, 20 million, I don't know how many million unskilled laborers every year.   Why on earth should we import more people who speak english almost as poorly as the average US high school graduate? 

Our colleges are churning out, in addition to basket weavers and sociologists, engineers and doctors.   They can't find jobs, why the hell should this country be importing skilled workers to compete with these citizens?

So.   The United States has a domestic surplus of skilled, semi-skilled and non-skilled workers.   We have massive unemployment caused by the Rodents need to steal the 2020 election, using the Fake Flu as cover.   Ask why these people want to import anyone from off shore.

To dilute the vote.

To dilute the culture.

To dilute the wage pool.

To paraphrase a famous movie, the Rodents are a threat to our "purity of essence".

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2021, 05:35:24 am »

The Rodents believe that the Western nations (the white nations) are inherently evil, for many reasons, and therefore should be stripped of all wealth and freedom to atone for their existence.
And then what? It's back to my objection to taxing the productive for money to support the unproductive. (not the halt and lame, but those who can but will not work).

As a taxpayer, I buy them housing, food, heat and A/C, health care (something I have not been able to afford since the ACA--thank God I am healthy), and they are driving new Escalades while I am in 20 year old vehicles. What's wrong with this picture? The Rats want to extend this to people who aren't even here legally? Oh, Hell no!

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 05:59:58 am »
And then what? It's back to my objection to taxing the productive for money to support the unproductive. (not the halt and lame, but those who can but will not work).

As a taxpayer, I buy them housing, food, heat and A/C, health care (something I have not been able to afford since the ACA--thank God I am healthy), and they are driving new Escalades while I am in 20 year old vehicles. What's wrong with this picture? The Rats want to extend this to people who aren't even here legally? Oh, Hell no!

We're talking at cross purposes, I think.

We owe our indigenous indigents NOTHING.

We owe alien leeches less, unless you count a boot in the butt to kick them over the border faster.

The Rodents (the stupid gullible masses, not the corrupt conniving Master Race) truly feel guilty for their melanin deficiency.   Their Owners are happy to exploit these idiots for political gain, and political gain always comes with financial gain.  They have engineered us into this situation, from the 1960's on, to weaken the middle class.

We're well and truly stuck.  We can't even have honest elections any more.  Trump's wall was only going to be the first short step in a very long and very painful divorce as we expunged the aliens from our core industries. 

What was going to happen as the aliens were forced out?   Wages were going to rise, right?  Probably.   

Where does the money come from to cover wage increases?   Revenue... i.e., higher sales prices.   

Prices were going to go up.

Of course, prices are going to go way up, now.

The trillionaires were going to make a fortune then, too.   They'll just make more money this way, and that's all they care about.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2021, 06:29:41 am »

We're talking at cross purposes, I think.

We owe our indigenous indigents NOTHING.
Hold on there. I was born here, and that makes me indigenous. My family was here before there was a United States. That makes me a Native American. I'm not confining that designation (either one, be it indigenous or Native American) to the people Columbus or Lief Erikson saw when they first got here.
Any (Vattel's definition) Natural Born citizen is indigenous to America, they have known no other land, no other existence unless they left here to live elsewhere. So our cross purposes is a matter of definition. [/quote]
We owe alien leeches less, unless you count a boot in the butt to kick them over the border faster.

The Rodents (the stupid gullible masses, not the corrupt conniving Master Race) truly feel guilty for their melanin deficiency.   [/quote] Then they need to get their jailhouse white asses outside and work some, they'll 'brown up'.
Their Owners are happy to exploit these idiots for political gain, and political gain always comes with financial gain.  They have engineered us into this situation, from the 1960's on, to weaken the middle class.
No argument there, the Marxists of The New Left (1960s) have ever been out to eliminate the middle class. That is essential to having a proletariat to build resentment in. They just went one further and created a dependent class with their "Great Society", one they claimed would have demographics voting for them for 100 years. So far, so good, and they've even convinced them they are oppressed, with all the set-asides, enough money to have colonized the Moon and Mars, and a continuing stream of benefits, transfused from the labor of the productive people in our society (regardless of the color of the productive folks).
We're well and truly stuck.  We can't even have honest elections any more.  Trump's wall was only going to be the first short step in a very long and very painful divorce as we expunged the aliens from our core industries. 

What was going to happen as the aliens were forced out?   Wages were going to rise, right?  Probably.   

Where does the money come from to cover wage increases?   Revenue... i.e., higher sales prices.   

Prices were going to go up.

Of course, prices are going to go way up, now.

The trillionaires were going to make a fortune then, too.   They'll just make more money this way, and that's all they care about.
Yes, those who are rich will get richer (it is written). They who are fat will get fatter, and unfortunately somewhere along the line the idea that those who made you rich should share in that prosperity, even if more modestly, has gone by the wayside. There's a word for that: Greed. It's a pity that our self anointed "rulers" (actually, our employees) are so out of touch with their constituents that they'd stand in front of a $25,000 freezer touting $13 a pint ice cream as a way of 'getting away from it all' while their constituents were losing their businesses and homes to policy endorsed by them, not knowing where their next meal was coming from, and likely spending less than $13 on the whole thing.

Of course, they'll try to take our guns. They have been providing us with reasons for them to be afraid of them, even though we have remained peaceful. (Remember, in the coming days of partisan rhetoric, the only shots fired at the Capitol were done by police, not protesters).

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2021, 11:26:55 pm »
Smokin Joe wrote:
"Our ideas and values come from Northern Europe, mainly, right down to the philosophies behind the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights. I welcome those who seek to live by those values and who believe in keeping their rewards for their work."

Joe, your premise may be noble, but in real life such notions have proven to be nothing less than a disaster for the white/Christian West.

I do NOT endorse such a policy.
Rather, I agree with virtually every word in mikez's #5 above.

I prefer the immigration policy of the United States as it was revised and amended back in the late 1920's, and in effect until 1965. That policy very strictly limited any immigration other than those of European ethnicity.

If we had not strayed from that path, we WOULD NOT BE where we are today -- on the verge of losing our ethnicity, our culture... and our country.

Enoch Powell was right back then, and is still right:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 11:28:24 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2021, 02:36:42 pm »
The people behind this pre-planned American destruction by demography are WHITE. The non-white races are simply the means-they aren't our enemies. You can't hate people who want to come here-even illegally- for a better life. America's enemies are idiot-left, guilt-ridden white people who hate their own race, ultra-rich who benefit from cheap labor brought on by mass immigration, and politicians who manipulate the non-white vote to put themselves and their agendas into power.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2021, 03:05:02 pm »
Hold on there. I was born here, and that makes me indigenous. My family was here before there was a United States. That makes me a Native American. I'm not confining that designation (either one, be it indigenous or Native American) to the people Columbus or Lief Erikson saw when they first got here.
Any (Vattel's definition) Natural Born citizen is indigenous to America, they have known no other land, no other existence unless they left here to live elsewhere. So our cross purposes is a matter of definition.

The US taxpayer owes his lawful neighbors nothing.

Welfare is unconstitutional.

And a native American is ANY natural born US citizen.

They're the indigenous people of the United States, because they were born here under US law.

The American indian, on the other hand, was not covered by the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment until the 1920's, when a court expanded it to include them.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2021, 03:07:13 pm »
The people behind this pre-planned American destruction by demography are WHITE. The non-white races are simply the means-they aren't our enemies. You can't hate people who want to come here-even illegally- for a better life. America's enemies are idiot-left, guilt-ridden white people who hate their own race, ultra-rich who benefit from cheap labor brought on by mass immigration, and politicians who manipulate the non-white vote to put themselves and their agendas into power.

Yes, I can hate them.

They're invading MY country to steal MY country from MY children.    That they are tools of Rodents is irrelevant.   They have no morals, they're just thieves.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 06:44:58 pm »
Europe's population density is at an all-time high.  A slow decline in population would be healthy, were it not for

1) Expensive and childish asylum policies diluting the indigenous cultures
2) Government-run Ponzi schemes established in the mid 20th century

The subsidy of child-bearing and the importation of low-IQ migrants will only exacerbate the Europe's problems.  They are better off accepting a somewhat less prosperous future, rather than continue down the path toward chaos.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 09:30:46 pm »
If they continue to import migrants who aren't contributors but who soak up benefits, their future will be "somewhat less prosperous".