Author Topic: Poll: 64 Percent of Republican Voters Would Join Trump If He Started a New Party  (Read 1540 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We just defeated Trump so we could all live in liberal democrat one party utopia land.  People turn their backs on freedom and economic success so they can live in one party utopia land, and then bitch when they get their way!  What they say they want they turn their backs on,that the other might take over?  Psycho land.  If you opposed or ignored Trump on election day, He doesn't need your support now!  You need his support, but you stopped him.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Longiron

Let's put a hypothetical scenario in play here.  Disgruntled GOP voters form a new party...one that they hope won't stab them in the back like the GOP routinely does.  2024 rolls around...and Biden has so fubared things in America that people are desperate for "change".  So what does the good ole GOP do?  They nominate Mitt Romney (again) as their prince.  What does most of the former GOP voters do to show their disdain of Mitt?  Do the math.

I get the splitting of the vote factor.  But hell, what difference would it be if most of those disgruntled voters just stay home and don't vote for the next RINO the GOP presents for defeat?  They might as well vote 3rd party.   At least it would be doing 'something' ...other than not voting.

You are right! Most deplorables will not vote RINO PARTY again. GA Senate runoff showed what will happen. They stay home instead  of supporting a rigged System.  3rd party would not be a overnight success BUT would have immediate impact on the RINO Party. Have to start at the local , state level and go from there. However, If TRUMP with his name recognition and Supporters it could have a immediate impact in the election in 2022 and 24. Reason is because he would draw 50 Million in 6 months and as we move along with the UNIPARTY currently in place and as the pain begins to SET IN ANOTHER 25-30 million by 2024. That changes a lot of things and NOT good for the UNIPARTY. Only way the BACK of the UNIPARTY is broken is with a NEW OPPOSITION PARTY. Other than that we keep chasing down the same rabbit hole looking for different result.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 03:46:10 pm by Longiron »

Online roamer_1

HAHAHAHA!

This whole thing is truly funny to me... All y'all beat on me for 5 years for doing EXACTLY what you are all in favor of now... That I have been more reliably CP than Republican made all y'all wrinkle your noses...

I guess we're ALL 'purists' now...   :laugh:

Offline Mesaclone

HAHAHAHA!

This whole thing is truly funny to me... All y'all beat on me for 5 years for doing EXACTLY what you are all in favor of now... That I have been more reliably CP than Republican made all y'all wrinkle your noses...

I guess we're ALL 'purists' now...   :laugh:

Except...that's not why people were "beating on you". You were, and are, criticized because you've blinded yourself to the conservative manner in which President Trump conducted himself...the truth being, Reagan himself could not have gotten a more conservative agenda pushed through than Trump did. And let's be clear....no conservative could have forced through the kind of balanced budget policy you are fixated upon...politics is the art of the possible, and we have to have the strategic acumen to understand what CAN be achieved...its all too easy to proclaim what we want and then be disgruntled when we don't get EVERYTHING we hope for. But the truth is, we as conservatives can't get EVERYTHING we want...Presidents are not dictators, they are influencers, when it comes to legislation.

Trump faced unparalleled opposition from the Socio-fascists...while being undermined by many of his fellow conservatives (not to mention RINO's)....and still got 500 miles of border wall in place, reduced immigration significantly, appointed a wide swath of conservative justices across the judiciary (and yes, not every pick pans out...as has always been the case with Presidential appointees), and put in place a slew of other conservative agenda items...not to mention defeated ISIS and achieved the Abraham accords all while pulling our troops back from numerous unproductive deployments.

The point here being...not to argue with you issue by issue...but to state the obvious fact that President Trump was the diametric opposite of the current administration in nearly every way conceivable and you've been too blinded by dislike for the man to perceive it. THAT is what you've been "beaten on" for.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline MOD8

Online roamer_1

Except...that's not why people were "beating on you". You were, and are, criticized because you've blinded yourself to the conservative manner in which President Trump conducted himself...the truth being, Reagan himself could not have gotten a more conservative agenda pushed through than Trump did.

Pushed through? 'Pushed through' what? D00d. *NONE* of it was 'pushed through'. And nearly all of it is all *gone*. As predicted.

And let's be clear....no conservative could have forced through the kind of balanced budget policy you are fixated upon...politics is the art of the possible, and we have to have the strategic acumen to understand what CAN be achieved...its all too easy to proclaim what we want and then be disgruntled when we don't get EVERYTHING we hope for. But the truth is, we as conservatives can't get EVERYTHING we want...Presidents are not dictators, they are influencers, when it comes to legislation.

No, I have much to bitch about besides a balanced budget - It is just the most indefensible and undeniable - and STILL there are folks right here that say his economic policies were golden and the stuff of Conservatism - Which they most certainly are NOT.

And it is funny how far left liberals very often get what they want - Not watered down, not by EO - But straight up passed as law. So what you preach as the 'art of the possible' is bullcrap. What it is is 'the art of making people vote for you even though you're not giving them anything'.

Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition. FACT.

Trump faced unparalleled opposition from the Socio-fascists...while being undermined by many of his fellow conservatives (not to mention RINO's)....

blah, blah, martyr, blah, blah...

and still got 500 miles of border wall in place,

At least 400 of which was already slated for repair... And you make it sound like it was 500 miles of contiguous fence - which it is not - and as useless as it was when he started... Easy enough to go around... Easy enough, with a pickup and a set of torches, to cut and go right through, because the budget to arm and patrol said fence was not written in stone. SMOKE.

reduced immigration significantly,

According to right-leaning sources. I don't know if that is true or not. But even if it is, and creditable, which I will give you for the sake of the argument, it was still temporary, and is now *GONE*. And still you sing praises like it was an accomplishment.

appointed a wide swath of conservative justices across the judiciary (and yes, not every pick pans out...as has always been the case with Presidential appointees), and put in place a slew of other conservative agenda items...not to mention defeated ISIS and achieved the Abraham accords all while pulling our troops back from numerous unproductive deployments.

Again, mostly all *GONE* like a fart in the night.

The point here being...not to argue with you issue by issue...but to state the obvious fact that President Trump was the diametric opposite of the current administration in nearly every way conceivable and you've been too blinded by dislike for the man to perceive it. THAT is what you've been "beaten on" for.

No, he is not. He made an image of that, and all y'all fell for it. In the mean time, everything he did that could be called conservative was temporary... but everything he did that was liberal was written into law - Understand that. Remove your assumption of (the cause of) my bias and actually understand that.

Bottom line: You won nothing. You got nothing. And the ball was moved to the left.

Understand that and take off the orange colored glasses.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Fine, start a new party, but if it has anything whatsoever to do with Trump count me out. We have a perfectly great party called the "Constitutional Party" that has all the platform I can support except finding good folks to run under it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fine, start a new party, but if it has anything whatsoever to do with Trump count me out. We have a perfectly great party called the "Constitutional Party" that has all the platform I can support except finding good folks to run under it.

Constitution Party??  A couple of things. I used to be in contact with them mostly by e-mail but by phone a few times and supported them.  I received an e-mail a few years back that they were considering changing their platform a bit to be more in line with today's voters.  I responded in essence stating that I thought that was a mistake and would cheapen the party brand by not adhering to their original principles. 

Very importantly, they still have NOT been able to qualify and get onto the ballot in all 50 states; so that in itself keeps them from winning.

This past election's presidential candidate Don Blankenship doesn't exactly have IMHO a record or background that reflects a constitutional conservative, and one state didn't even bother to vote at their virtual convention that they held.

I tried several times to contact my local Constitution Party chapter here in FL as well as the Constitution headquarters -- no response.  That doesn't bode well for the party.

If you Google them, nothing comes up other than their platform, you actually have to access them by www.constitutionparty.com

I e-mailed them to let them know what was going on as far as website access -- again - no response.

I would think that this is their best opportunity to expand and get onto the ballot in all 50 states and that they would be jumping through hurdles to respond to people, to get their support and to get them involved. 

Maybe you might have some luck contacting your local chapter and seeing if they respond.  If you decide to do so, I'd be interested in knowing if you get a response @Sighlass

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 07:30:49 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

You won nothing, you got nothing, advocating and getting Trump defeated meant across the board defeat and ultimate victory for democrats, and fools are still clueless!  victory, Victory, VICTORY!  AND THE BEST PART THE CLUELESS FOOLS ARE STILL CLUELESS!
  EVERY BODY DANCE THE VICTORY DANCE! :0006: :elephant: :banghead: :taz: :hands: :happyhappy: :laughingdog: :bigsilly: pillowfight33333 444444  YAHOO, manipulate the clueless fools forever !

Online roamer_1

You won nothing, you got nothing, advocating and getting Trump defeated meant across the board defeat and ultimate victory for democrats, and fools are still clueless!  victory, Victory, VICTORY!  AND THE BEST PART THE CLUELESS FOOLS ARE STILL CLUELESS!
  EVERY BODY DANCE THE VICTORY DANCE! [...] YAHOO, manipulate the clueless fools forever !

Still so boorish as to sneak around quoting me without quoting me and without a courtesy ping.

I have no victory in this outcome, anymore than I would Tumpy winning. The only victory there is is a Conservative leadership in Congress and (optionally) a Conservative in the white house.

The clueless are those who would justify a near twenty trillion dollar cost without any consequence.
The clueless are those that CONTINUE to vote for politicians that have not moved the ball to the right the last thirty years.
The clueless are those who are satisfied even though not a single win can be quantified. not a single liberal thing disposed, and not a single conservative thing promoted... Not in the last four years any different than the last thirty.

Go ahead and keep banging your head against that wall expecting different results. It suits you.
That is WHY there is no win.

Offline christian

Lets not be judgmental/non-judgmental,go with the flow.  Pinging is for submarines matey!  Arrgh !  It it specific accuse day now ?

That is interesting, winning is not winning. got it.
 :rolling: :silly: :silly: :rolling:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 02:55:53 am by christian »

Online roamer_1

Lets not be judgmental/non-judgmental,go with the flow.  Pinging is for submarines matey!  Arrgh !  It it specific accuse day now ?

It is considered polite to ping someone if you are mentioning them, as is using the quote feature - which automatically notifies the one quoted.

That's how conversations happen... Here and every other forum I have ever been on.

But of course, you get to be special, I guess.

Offline christian

A good cup of boorish is fine, but a bowl is better!  Boorish badenough and natasha.   :silly:  R&B
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 04:42:46 am by christian »