Author Topic: TOO LITTLE TOO LATE: Supreme Court FINALLY Considers Taking On Election Cases  (Read 533 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TOO LITTLE TOO LATE: Supreme Court FINALLY Considers Taking On Election Cases

by Martin Walsh
about 3 hours ago

It is too little and too late but the Supreme Court is finally weighing in on high-profile election cases it will consider at its February conference.

The potential cases include challenges to the 2020 presidential election from controversial attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, both of whom have been banned from Twitter, along with Republican Rep. Mike Kelly’s Pennsylvania lawsuit, the Washington Examiner reported.

The Supreme Court on Friday listed several high-profile election lawsuits for consideration at its mid-February conference.

The cases include challenges to the 2020 election from Trump-aligned lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as Republican Rep. Mike Kelly’s Pennsylvania lawsuit. Nearly every lawsuit takes issue with the expanded use of mail-in ballots by many states.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/supreme-court-considers-taking-on-election-cases-but-theres-a-major-catch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL.  They'll take the cases so they can declare them all moot and dismiss them once and for all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
LOL.  They'll take the cases so they can declare them all moot and dismiss them once and for all.

B I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien