Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment 2.0  (Read 12688 times)

Offline bilo

Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment 2.0
« Reply #825 on: February 14, 2021, 01:41:38 am »
RinVa posted:
"Why is @LeaderMcConnell on the Senate floor still bashing President Trump?"

Because the turtle is afraid of Mr. Trump.
The truth is... they're ALL afraid of Mr. Trump (regardless of what party to which they belong).

They know that Mr. Trump remains the most powerful voice in America speaking for traditional-minded Americans and their goals and desires in life.

And they suspect "he'll be back" in 2024... regardless of any b.s. resolutions they may pass from now on.

On top of that he will be able to bring a great many more supporters with him to fill executive positions. He won't be as dependent on the Bush holdovers.

The issue will be how to deal with the Pub leadership. They are worthless, back stabbing, lowlifes.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #826 on: February 14, 2021, 02:08:42 am »
The impeachment is over.  Trump has been acquitted.  Let's all try to move forward.   :beer:

The only way forward is a complete Trumpian takeover of the GOP,  let the Never Trumpers find a new party, or go to their butt-buddies, the Rats.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #827 on: February 14, 2021, 07:03:37 am »
Since when did actual guilt count for anything?  Just watch, that's the next story that comes out of Nancy Pelosi's House.  14th Amendment.

They aren't going to debate any of that phony Covid stuff.  Their first attempt to throw him out of politics failed, so there will not be much of a delay to make the next move.
Simply enough, that was the second attempt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #828 on: February 14, 2021, 01:52:24 pm »
Simply enough, that was the second attempt.

I stand corrected, though I think it was the third.  Mueller was the first.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #829 on: February 14, 2021, 03:26:16 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #830 on: February 14, 2021, 04:02:21 pm »
Don Jr rips caving GOP senators for not having ‘balls’ to do the right thing: ‘Beating these est. clowns twice badge of honor’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/14/don-jr-rips-caving-gop-senators-for-not-having-balls-to-do-the-right-thing-beating-these-est-clowns-twice-badge-of-honor-1029974/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #831 on: February 14, 2021, 04:19:55 pm »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #832 on: February 14, 2021, 04:24:40 pm »
Durbin: 'We were never going to reach 67 votes' to convict Trump without McConnell's backing
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/538816-durbin-we-were-never-going-to-reach-67-votes-for-conviction
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #833 on: February 14, 2021, 06:15:54 pm »
The only way forward is a complete Trumpian takeover of the GOP,  let the Never Trumpers find a new party, or go to their butt-buddies, the Rats.

The part that really sucks is that Trump has been helping these same people out for the last 6 years.  McConnell would have been gone in 2014 had not Trump bailed him out with some campaign cash to win his primary.  Again and again and again, Trump has included these GOPe schmucks as key players in the process from Priebus  and McDaniel on down.  And this is how they repay him.

The main reason I did not vote for Trump in 2016 is because he basically ceded all GOP power over to the National Committee during the primary season, killing off all Conservative grass roots opposition.   I hope he and everyone else can now see the root of all evil within this political party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #834 on: February 15, 2021, 04:41:15 am »
In Must-Watch Clip, Trump Attorney "Michael van der Veen, Citizen" Destroys Media
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/02/14/in-must-watch-clip-trump-attorney-michael-van-der-veen-citizen-destroys-media-n326804
Tremendous. He flat called her and the rest of the MSM out on the carpet for their daily crap. Beeyootiful!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis