Poll

Your Top Conservative Presidential candidates for 2024.

You may only select up to 5 options.

Author Topic: Your top 5 Conservative Presidential candidates for 2024.  (Read 8547 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Your top 5 Conservative Presidential candidates for 2024.
« on: February 07, 2021, 05:08:23 pm »
Yes, it’s way too early...but it might be informative to see who our little internal sample of conservatives see as the best 5 Presidential candidates for 2024.

My picks are:
1. Donald J Trump
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Ron DeSantis
5. Josh Hawley

Honorable Mention: Greg Abbott, Kristi Noem
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 06:50:20 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Your top 5 Conservative Presidential candidates for 2024.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 05:16:47 pm »
Since there's no corresponding article, shouldn't this be moved to "General Discussion" or even to "Members Only" @Cyber Liberty

This has dumpster fire written all over it and there really is other political news.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 05:20:01 pm »
Since there's no corresponding article, shouldn't this be moved to "General Discussion" or even to "Members Only" @Cyber Liberty

This has dumpster fire written all over it and there really is other political news.

:pondering:

I think it would benefit if I add a Poll and moved it into Polls....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 05:23:08 pm »
:pondering:

I think it would benefit if I add a Poll and moved it into Polls....

Even better  happy77

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 05:33:15 pm »
Not sure who Rob DeSantis is, but I would be willing to vote for Ron DeSantis.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 05:38:11 pm »
  Just say NO to the Nikki Haley movement.

She ate to much Toilet Paper as a child.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 05:51:41 pm »
1. Cotton
2. Cruz
3. DeSantis
4. Hawley
5. Noem

Nikki Haley can GTH...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 11:16:18 pm »
Ted Cruz will never be president due to natural-born-citizenship issues.

Before you jump in and say, "obama"...
Before you jump in and say, "harris"...

Remember:
"Rules for thee, and NOT for me."
The left -- and the press -- will attack Cruz relentlessly on this, until he's forced to drop out of the running...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 11:30:54 pm »
Ted Cruz will never be president due to natural-born-citizenship issues.

Before you jump in and say, "obama"...
Before you jump in and say, "harris"...

Remember:
"Rules for thee, and NOT for me."
The left -- and the press -- will attack Cruz relentlessly on this, until he's forced to drop out of the running...

First of all, UNTIL we get the issue of election fraud settled and fixed and the RNC gets their act together and gets rid of Ronna; we're not going to see another election. Also keep in mind that the DEMS WILL change the electoral process.

But I'll play along....

I still would vote for Ted.

I would like to see a Noem Cruz or Cruz Noem ticket. 

I think we're playing with fire as far as DeSantis....he's one to consider but I think this coming year will be more revealing as far as his conservatism. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 11:43:22 pm »
Kristi Noem.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2021, 11:44:01 pm »
Yes, it’s way too early...but it might be informative to see who our little internal sample of conservatives see as the best 5 Presidential candidates for 2024.

My picks are:
1. Donald J Trump
2. Ted Cruz
3. Rand Paul
4. Ron DeSantis
5. Josh Hawley

Honorable Mention: Greg Abbott, Kristi Noem

Not Tump.
Not Senators.
Look to governors and leave the senators be.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 12:25:57 am »
Not Tump.
Not Senators.
Look to governors and leave the senators be.

IMHO by 2024 Trump will be too old.  I think Don Jr. will run.  Over everyone, I pick Noem. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 02:55:05 am »
IMHO by 2024 Trump will be too old.  I think Don Jr. will run.  Over everyone, I pick Noem.

No more Tumps. I want a seasoned governor with an impeccable Conservative record. It used to be common knowledge to let congressmen and senators go run a state for a while before letting them be president. I think that is the best of all worlds.

I would look seriously at a businessman that had serious conservative credz... But not an international one, or one from a large corp.

That being said, I would pull the lever for Cotton or Paul, and probably Cruz. I don't know Noem from a row of pins, so I would have to research that guy.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 03:14:39 am »
Interesting comments.  One person does not know Gov DeSantis, FL, another Gov Christy Noem, SD.

If Trump does run, he gets the nomination.  PERIOD!!!! 

And if he doesn't, I say it is Gov DeSantis, FL or Gov Noem, SD.  I can easily see a pairing of the two, most likely DeSantis/Noem. 

I am not sure what problem the person(s) have with DeSantis.  I like what he has done, for he has shown strong leadership ability during this pandemic.  So too, Gov Noem has shown extraordinary leadership ability and represented her people well, despite being a small population state.  It is possible she could become the first female POTUS.

I am in the senators are not qualified club.  Cruz and Cotton may well run, but I do not seeing either one rising to the top. 

So Tier 1 is Trump; no Trump, Tier 2 are Governors DeSantis and Noem.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2021, 02:13:44 pm »
No more Tumps. I want a seasoned governor with an impeccable Conservative record. It used to be common knowledge to let congressmen and senators go run a state for a while before letting them be president. I think that is the best of all worlds.

I would look seriously at a businessman that had serious conservative credz... But not an international one, or one from a large corp.

That being said, I would pull the lever for Cotton or Paul, and probably Cruz. I don't know Noem from a row of pins, so I would have to research that guy.

That "guy":

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2021, 12:03:22 am »
That "guy":

Ah. Thanks for the correction. As I said, I am unfamiliar. I don't pay it much mind until the silly season, when all the hats are in the ring, and choices resolve... Then it is a simple matter to look at the record and score the field.

The only way that changes is when there is a movement afoot, with an intent to throw the bastards out - and a candidate(s) should be groomed. I don't need to develop emotional attachments that cloud reason... So I mainly attend the record.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2021, 12:14:25 am »
Ah. Thanks for the correction. As I said, I am unfamiliar. I don't pay it much mind until the silly season, when all the hats are in the ring, and choices resolve... Then it is a simple matter to look at the record and score the field.

The only way that changes is when there is a movement afoot, with an intent to throw the bastards out - and a candidate(s) should be groomed. I don't need to develop emotional attachments that cloud reason... So I mainly attend the record.

She is the current governor of S. Dakota. So far she has a very conservative record and her speech at Mt. Rushmore was inspiring and very conservative.

She is one to consider, HOWEVER, she's only been governor for a year and making sure she is conservative enough is really important.  The bills that she signs needs to be closely examined as well as her speeches and the actions that she takes from now til 2022 as governor.  I like her, and so far, I place her at the top of my list of potentials, but she needs further scrutiny and evaluation as does every single person considered including the five listed.  They all need to be continually evaluated for their conservatism.  Constitutional conservatism is what is needed.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 12:23:18 am by libertybele »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2021, 12:18:17 am »
She is the current governor of S. Dakota. She has a very conservative record and her speech at Mt. Rushmore was awe inspiring and very conservative.

Ah. SODAK. The one who stood against the mask mandates and lockdowns? I remember that. very good.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2021, 12:26:53 am »
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Ron DeSantis
Cristy Noem
John Stossel
The corpse of Milton Friedman (likely more alert than Biden)
Greg Abbot
Rick Perry
Marjorie Taylor Greene (just to see some heads explode)
Scott Adams
The Buffalo Hat Guy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2021, 12:38:19 am »
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Ron DeSantis
Cristy Noem
John Stossel
Greg Abbot
Rick Perry
Scott Adams
The Buffalo Hat Guy

I would eliminate Rick Perry.  I like him well enough and he was a great governor, but he was also involved in the plan for a North American Union and ties into that with Giuliani.  I also didn't like his mandates on forced vaccinations for HPV.

As for DeSantis, he is my governor here in FL and on the surface he seems conservative enough, but he also gave the head of our FL Dept. of Health the authority to quarantine anyone who they felt was a threat to the health security of the state....not exactly a conservative move.  I continue to watch him.  He absolutely failed as well on the unemployment rollout and xtended govt assistance.  Lots of people are still owed money and lots of people haven't seen a dime.  Where is all that $$$??  He spent millions to repair that system, but it still failed.  He appointed Dane Eagle, who lost his district seat and who I've met personally. He has voted conservatively to handle the mess and I'm waiting to see what happens.

No one is perfect, but I don't care to look past DeSantis' flaws right now.

Greene is too new and one to watch, I don't know Buffalo Hat guy.  The others for now seem like good viable candidates; however under the Constitution Ted really isn't eligible.

I still lean towards Noem, but as I stated up thread, she's new and I think she still needs to be closely watched and evaluated.  They ALL do.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2021, 01:03:09 am »
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Ron DeSantis
Cristy Noem
John Stossel
Greg Abbot
Rick Perry
Scott Adams
The Buffalo Hat Guy

I'll take any one of the governors you mention over any of the senators.

In this order at the moment. 

1. Cristy Noem (because she is female)
2. Ron Desantis

3. Gregg Abbott
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 01:04:09 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2021, 01:53:57 am »
Alright... Since we're playing...

According to the RECORD: Which of the names on this thread are

1. Of unimpeachable character. Word matters. If they are not of good character, how do you know they will keep their promises.

2. Capable of assembling a coalition. The primary function of a leader is the ability to provide organization and direction around a common cause. The army of voters is of little use without corporals and sergeants, lieutenants, colonels  and generals... It ain't a kingdom. It ain't about ordination and appointment on high. It is about coalescence and cohesion that those that matter and can be effective are available for ordination and appointment in the first place.

3. Will NOT betray libertarianism.
4. Will NOT betray fiscal conservatism.
5. Will NOT betray social conservatism.
6. will NOT betray defense and foreign policy conservatism.

NOBODY goes under the bus or we WILL lose - Even if we win, without those interlaced and interlocking principles standing unmolested, any victory will be to no avail, as has been proven over and over and over again.

And once those prerequisites are well satisfied: Who among them will win ground for those self same principles?

Because y'all have to get serious about it if you want to save America. ONLY libertarianism, fiscal conservatism, a strong moral sense built around Yah, and the ability to defeat our enemies will save us. PERIOD.

Y'all. No more time for concessions. No more time for compromise. You WILL defend her by those principles, or you WILL defend her with your blood. That's all she wrote. Without utterly deadly conviction, all is lost already.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2021, 02:30:31 am »
Alright... Since we're playing...

According to the RECORD: Which of the names on this thread are

1. Of unimpeachable character. Word matters. If they are not of good character, how do you know they will keep their promises.

2. Capable of assembling a coalition. The primary function of a leader is the ability to provide organization and direction around a common cause. The army of voters is of little use without corporals and sergeants, lieutenants, colonels  and generals... It ain't a kingdom. It ain't about ordination and appointment on high. It is about coalescence and cohesion that those that matter and can be effective are available for ordination and appointment in the first place.

3. Will NOT betray libertarianism.
4. Will NOT betray fiscal conservatism.
5. Will NOT betray social conservatism.
6. will NOT betray defense and foreign policy conservatism.

NOBODY goes under the bus or we WILL lose - Even if we win, without those interlaced and interlocking principles standing unmolested, any victory will be to no avail, as has been proven over and over and over again.

And once those prerequisites are well satisfied: Who among them will win ground for those self same principles?

Because y'all have to get serious about it if you want to save America. ONLY libertarianism, fiscal conservatism, a strong moral sense built around Yah, and the ability to defeat our enemies will save us. PERIOD.

Y'all. No more time for concessions. No more time for compromise. You WILL defend her by those principles, or you WILL defend her with your blood. That's all she wrote. Without utterly deadly conviction, all is lost already.

Since this is a poll thread, do you have anybody you like for President?
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2021, 02:35:37 am »
Since this is a poll thread, do you have anybody you like for President?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2021, 02:48:24 am »

Sorry...I got lost in "that guy."  LOL!  She's good so far, but a shallow record.  I like Cruz and Cotton, but I still prefer a Governor with executive experience.  The top skill of a Senator seems to be to compromise.
I will NOT comply.