Author Topic: CNN Repeatedly Claimed Capitol Officer Sicknick Died Due to a Fire Extinguisher Hit… Now They’ve Qui  (Read 666 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Repeatedly Claimed Capitol Officer Sicknick Died Due to a Fire Extinguisher Hit… Now They’ve Quietly Admitted That May Not be True.

February 6, 2021 Raheem Kassam

CNN quietly snuck out a report this week, without posting the story to their homepage and barely covering the news on air. It suggests despite the multitude of claims since January 6th, Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was NOT killed by a blunt force trauma.

Posted on Tuesday, CNN’s new story was not shared by any of their leading personalities, reporters, or anchors. The eighth paragraph of the story claims (emphasis added):

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer’s time around the Capitol haven’t been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.

The case could also be complicated if Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition.

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/cnn-admits-sicknick-story-not-true/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Basically, the medical examiner concluded that Officer Sicknick did not suffer blunt force trauma, at all.

The publishers of the initial, known to be false, fire extinguisher will probably publish correcting CYA-grade token stories, nothing proportional to their original false stories.

ETA: I quoted from CNN's article in this post in another thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,425437.msg2374934.html#msg2374934 .
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 04:41:48 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They knew this a month ago but did not release as it was necessary to implicate Trump as much as possible.

Why anyone watches CNN is beyond me.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They knew this a month ago but did not release as it was necessary to implicate Trump as much as possible.

@IsailedawayfromFR

They watch it because their family and friends watch it,and think it is reporting accurately.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

They watch it because it’s hard to turn the channel  in airports and gyms
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is great news.  Always irritated me that the only station in airports was CNN.

Maybe we are seeing the end of CNN.  Wouldn't it be a hoot if Trump bought CNN and turned it into a conservative network.

Offline mortarman

The Propaganda Ministry for the Left-Wing Fascist Agenda got their marching orders straight from Herr Goebbels : Tell the lie often enough an' it will be beliebed as the truth.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Slide Rule

So. CNN lies. That is not Breaking News.

When caught in a lie, dancing is a common response.
Or stomping, or banging their heads into the door.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mountaineer

No Evidence Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was Murdered
Ammoland Inc.
 Posted on February 8, 2021
 by Dean Weingarten   
U.S.A. –-(AmmoLand.com)- Facts are starting to seep out about Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death.  There has been an intense push by the Media, the Left, and most of the ruling class to cement into the public’s mind the narrative he was murdered by Trump supporters.

The cause of death is unknown. There is no evidence officer Sicknick was struck by a fire extinguisher. There does not appear to be any evidence he suffered from blunt force trauma.

All that is actually known is he died after going back to the office, from what appears to be a stroke resulting from a blood clot. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

What Happened to Officer Brian Sicknick?
No one should discount the idea that Democrats and the news media would intentionally promote a totally fabricated story to destroy Donald Trump and vilify his supporters.
By Julie Kelly
February 8, 2021
The claim is so pervasive as not to be questioned: Five people died as a result of the January 6 “insurrection” at the Capitol building, killed by blood-thirsty Trump voters at the president’s behest, out for revenge over a stolen election.

Even though only one death—the shooting of Ashli Babbitt by a still-unidentified police officer—is provable by video evidence, the other fatalities nonetheless are accepted as an article of faith to stoke public outrage about what happened that day. ...

Democrats wasted no time exploiting Sicknick’s untimely death. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) immediately ordered flags flown at half-staff at the Capitol; news and opinion outlets on both the Left and NeverTrump Right blamed the so-called “insurrectionists” for killing Sicknick.  ...

Lawmakers of both parties paid their respects to Sicknick last week during a rare Capitol ceremony; his body lay in honor in the Rotunda on February 3 following a brief memorial service. When Joe Biden and his wife walked away from the display, the president shook his head in grief. [More likely, he was just wondering where he was]   ...

The more likely explanation is that Sicknick wasn’t murdered but died of other causes that neither law enforcement nor the family wants made public. It’s certainly the family’s prerogative to keep it secret; it is not, however, acceptable for the FBI to continue avoiding questions while at the same time feeding the public a false account of what happened to him.  ...
Read article at American Greatness
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Ya know, 30+ days after the fact, the medical people may not know exactly why Officer Sicknick died - stroke, aneurysm, etc. - but they have long known whether he suffered blunt force trauma. That info, at the least should be made public. Continued silence only feeds conspiracy theories and suspicion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
To paraphrase a famous line from John Ford's "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance":
When the narrative becomes truth... push the narrative...