Author Topic: Schiff: Kevin McCarthy ‘Has No Values’ — ‘God Forbid’ if He Ever Becomes Speaker  (Read 156 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: Kevin McCarthy ‘Has No Values’ — ‘God Forbid’ if He Ever Becomes Speaker

Pam Key 7 Feb 2021

House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” decried the possibility of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) being speaker.

While discussing how McCarthy deals with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Schiff said, “Kevin McCarthy stands for nothing except the perpetuation of his own position. He has no values, and in my view, cares about little except for hoping to be speaker one day, God Forbid.”

He added, “Look, if members of either party are threatening violence against other members of the party, of the body and suggesting they be executed, if they are casting doubt on 9/11 or school shootings, if they’re heckling victims of crime like Marjorie Taylor Greene did with the victim of the Parkland shooting, if they’re suggesting that a religious group is shooting laser beams to start forest fires, they should be expelled from their committees, whatever party they’re in. They shouldn’t, frankly, be in the Congress.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/07/schiff-kevin-mccarthy-has-no-values-god-forbid-if-he-ever-becomes-speaker/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: Schifftyroo is such a stranger to values that if he saw one he'd report it as an ET alien! ****drummer  :silly:

Mmmmmmm ... coffee!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess it can be said I agree with Schitt about something, but not at all for the same reason.

McCarthy would be guaranteed to screw us.  I've felt that way since he got a Leadership role.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
McCarthy should bitch slap that little weasel until he cries and his mama has to change his diapers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

I guess it can be said I agree with Schitt about something, but not at all for the same reason.

McCarthy would be guaranteed to screw us.  I've felt that way since he got a Leadership role.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.