Author Topic: 'Beijing Biden Is Not My President:' Troops' Social Media Posts in Spotlight After Capitol Riots  (Read 731 times)

rangerrebew

'Beijing Biden Is Not My President:' Troops' Social Media Posts in Spotlight After Capitol Riots

4 Feb 2021
Military.com | By Patricia Kime and Oriana Pawlyk

Airman 1st Class Sean Brinson wanted his peers to know that he didn't consider President Joe Biden a legitimate commander in chief.

In a post on the popular Facebook group Amn/NCO/SNCO Jan. 12, Brinson pledged to "continue to say 'Beijing Biden is not my president' for 4 years."

"End of god damned story," wrote Brinson, identified as being assigned to the 691st Cyberspace Operations Squadron, part of Air Combat Command located at Ramstein Air Base, Germany. "A letter from JCIS [sic] does not negate the events that stain this election, or answer glaring questions about selective application of law, something that IS constitutionally, ethically, morally, and LEGALLY deplorable."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/02/04/beijing-biden-not-my-president-troops-social-media-posts-spotlight-after-capitol-riots.html

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If I was still in, I wouldn't make it through the current Nazi purification purge.
And so be it. Wouldn't fight for Biden or Kamala anyway.
I would view this as my time to get out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.