Author Topic: Wyoming State GOP Party votes to formally censure Liz Cheney for impeachment vote  (Read 114 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wyoming State GOP Party votes to formally censure Liz Cheney for impeachment vote

The Wyoming state Republican Party formally censured Rep. Liz Cheney Saturday, for her January vote to impeach President Trump for the second time in the U.S. House of Representatives.

With only handful votes countering the censure motion, which passed 59-7, Wyoming’s GOP party has called on Cheney to "immediately" resign, and vowed to withhold "future political funding" from the Wyoming native.

The censure has called on Cheney to appear in front of the state's GOP party for acting "in contradiction to the quantifiable will of the majority of the electorate of Wyoming."

Cheney, who easily survived a vote by House Republicans earlier week to strip her of her leadership title, showed no inclination of abiding by the state party’s wishes........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wyoming-state-gop-party-votes-to-formally-censure-liz-cheney-for-impeachment-vote
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.