Author Topic: Mike Pence is starting a podcast 'to share the good news of conservatism'  (Read 236 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What an idiot.  This is almost laughable. We all know that he is a RINO and a traitor.  I don't care to hear another word from him.

Mike Pence is starting a podcast 'to share the good news of conservatism'

In his latest venture after serving in the Trump administration, former Vice President Mike Pence has plans to start a podcast.

It's one of the many things he plans to do as a Ronald Reagan Presidential Scholar in partnership with the Young America's Foundation, a conservative youth organization.

The podcast will enable Pence to "share the good news of conservatism through one of today's most popular mediums," according to an announcement from the organization.

He will also tour US colleges and speak on behalf of the organization to "deliver his pro-freedom message directly to the rising generation," the announcement says. Additionally, Pence will get a platform to "publish a monthly op-ed on relevant issues" and serve as a speaker at various student conferences hosted by the Young America's Foundation.

"Throughout its 60-year history, Young America's Foundation has been a bulwark of the Conservative Movement, advancing the cause of freedom and ensuring our future leaders embrace America's founding principles and I am honored to join YAF as the Ronald Reagan Presidential Scholar," Pence said in the announcement.

His partnership with the foundation marks the latest step in Pence's post-White House life. ..............

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-pence-starting-a-podcast-conservatism-partnership-2021-2

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Mike Pence is starting a podcast 'to share the good news of conservatism'
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 05:46:25 pm »
PENCE SHOULD START A PODCAST ON HOW TO KNIFE YOUR BOSS IN THE BACK.  PENCE REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ELECTION FRAUD GOING ON, he refused to execute his job/duties.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 06:20:35 pm »

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 06:45:55 pm »
Wow....that's a podcast that might crash the internet !!!!!!    :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 06:54:08 pm »

:laughingdog:   You took the picture right off my keyboard @dfwgator