Author Topic: Exclusive – Pence Plans for Bold GOP Future: Former VP Aims to ‘Build Upon’ Trump’s Success  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive – Pence Plans for Bold GOP Future: Former VP Aims to ‘Build Upon’ Trump’s Success

Matthew Boyle 5 Feb 2021 Washington, DC

Former Vice President Mike Pence plans to build on what former President Donald Trump accomplished as he sets out to lead efforts to shape the future of the conservative movement and Republican Party, his chief of staff Marc Short told Breitbart News on Friday.

“Mike’s roots are in the conservative movement,” Short said in a phone interview. “It’s the foundation for his philosophical and political views. But, President Trump brought in a large number of new voters into the party and into the movement. He’s focused on how do we continue to build upon that.”

On Thursday, Pence and the Heritage Foundation—as Breitbart News first reported—announced that he was joining the conservative institution as a senior visiting fellow.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/exclusive-pence-plans-for-bold-gop-future-former-vp-aims-to-build-upon-trumps-success/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Just my humble opinion.  Pence is part of the deep state and will take the GOP absolutely nowhere. He is a traitor.  Why oh why would anyone believe anything that the man says?? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pence is the worst possible vehicle for this, which is why he'll get the job of leading the way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pence is the worst possible vehicle for this, which is why he'll get the job of leading the way.

You watch.  Pence and Romney will team up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You watch.  Pence and Romney will team up.
You just made Lyndsey cry  **nononono*

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Never heard of the guy.

He clearly has nothing to say.

Oh.  And how does this unknown irrelevancy plan on taking the helm away from President Trump?

(Notice I did not say "former President")
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 01:35:07 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.