Author Topic: Mitt Romney unveils plan to provide $3,000 per child, giving bipartisan support to President Biden’s  (Read 234 times)

Offline libertybele

This is absolute insanity.  Mitt should switch parties.  His nose is turning very brown.

The illegals will be coming here in droves in order to get their FREE money for every child! 

Mitt Romney unveils plan to provide $3,000 per child, giving bipartisan support to President Biden’s effort

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Thursday will propose providing at least $3,000 per child to millions of American families, lending bipartisan support to President Biden’s push to dramatically expand child benefits.

Romney’s proposal would provide $4,200 per year for every child up to the age of 6, as well as $3,000 per year for every child age 6 to 17. Senior Democrats are currently drafting legislation as part of their $1.9 trillion stimulus proposal that would provide $3,600 per year for every child up to the age of 6, as well as $3,000 for every child aged 6 to 17.

The emergence of Romney’s child benefits plan as Democrats prepare a similar effort could give the White House an opportunity to incorporate policies with bipartisan support into its relief package. Romney has said Biden’s stimulus proposal is too expensive, meaning he may vote against the broader plan even if it includes much of his new child benefits proposal.........

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/02/04/romney-child-benefit-stimulus/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

The Father of ObamaCare.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Absolutely the all-time worst vote I ever cast in my life.
I wish I could take it back...

Offline libertybele

Absolutely the all-time worst vote I ever cast in my life.
I wish I could take it back...

Well, I voted for the SOB as well ... he lost.  I think he's planning on running in 2024 but the idiot doesn't realize that RINO's like him will have completely gutted the GOP.  The DEMS are going to throw out members of the GOP anyways one by one and that's what he's afraid of.  No backbone whatsoever. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.