Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene: Congress Wants to ‘Crucify Me’ yet Tolerates Members Who Have ‘Condoned Riot  (Read 765 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Add to that Swalwell, who can sleep with a Chinese spy and still be allow to sit on the House intelligence committee.

House Intelligence Committee?

Now there's an oxymoron.

Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

We now live in a clown world where Marjorie Taylor Greene is too "dangerous" to be on committees, but Eric Swalwell, who literally banged a Chinese spy, isn't.

9:16 AM · Feb 5, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1357694591269535747

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Greene should be relieved she doesn't have to bother with those committees now.

Being a Pubbie in the minority on these demo-communist controlled committees is akin to being trapped in an essentially worthless position. No influence and anything you say will be used against you.

Ms. Greene will accomplish more for herself by taking the time she would have spent in them... in the Capitol gym, working out...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

We now live in a clown world where Marjorie Taylor Greene is too "dangerous" to be on committees, but Eric Swalwell, who literally banged a Chinese spy, isn't.

This is amazing what the Dems are trying to do.   They are denying this Congresswoman's constituents of the benefit of her services, as a REPRESENTATIVE of her District,  to serve on committees that craft public policy.   By sheer force of majority.  To hell with the fact that the minority party assigns her committees.   To hell with the fact that her constituents are American citizens, just as surely as Maxine Waters' are.   

Meanwhile,  the Dems in the House pay no mind to an idiot Congressman (the Ted Baxter of Congressmen) who's sleeping with a Chinese spy while siting on the Intelligence Committee.

It's like they think they won a mandate.   By claiming those two Georgia seats.  They have the arrogance to ram through their policy agenda,  because they caught an amazing break.    But these fools think they'll be running things forever.  It never works that way.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

Republicans rarely, if ever, take advantage of their majority position when they have it.

BY take advantage of I gather you mean do what they promised us they'd do.

I think you know as well as I they do not take advantage because they do not want to to do what they promised they would.

Offline Hoodat

This is amazing what the Dems are trying to do.   They are denying this Congresswoman's constituents of the benefit of her services, as a REPRESENTATIVE of her District,  to serve on committees that craft public policy.   By sheer force of majority.  To hell with the fact that the minority party assigns her committees.   To hell with the fact that her constituents are American citizens, just as surely as Maxine Waters' are.

You clearly don't understand how fascism works.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

BY take advantage of I gather you mean do what they promised us they'd do.

I think you know as well as I they do not take advantage because they do not want to to do what they promised they would.
Yeah, that's pretty much the way it is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Greene needs to keep her nose clean and get ready to campaign against Cheney in Wyoming, not to mention the ten RINOs or so that voted against her.

Those people should have their faces on her Most Wanted Traitors Wall in her office.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.