Author Topic: This 4-Year-Old Went Outside To Play, And Came Back With A New Friend  (Read 1360 times)

Offline verga

Re: This 4-Year-Old Went Outside To Play, And Came Back With A New Friend
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2021, 04:16:25 pm »
Love this story...so cute.

One problem I have is why a 4yo is outside by himself?
A number of my friends have sizable lots, (5-25 acres) not uncommon for young kids to play outside alone since they are literally the middle of nowhere.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: This 4-Year-Old Went Outside To Play, And Came Back With A New Friend
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2021, 04:20:53 pm »
A number of my friends have sizable lots, (5-25 acres) not uncommon for young kids to play outside alone since they are literally the middle of nowhere.

They gave parents that let their kids be kids and explore on their own a name.  Free Range Parents.  Like that is supposed to be an insult.  Well laddie freaking dah!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.