Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Trump ‘Absolutely Should Be Charged with Premeditated Murder’  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Trump ‘Absolutely Should Be Charged with Premeditated Murder’

Pam Key 3 Feb 2021

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that former President Donald Trump should “absolutely be charged with premeditated murder” for inciting the deadly riots on Capitol Hill on January 6.

Maxine Waters said, “What’s so interesting about all of this is they tried to make themselves the victim when indeed they are following the president of the United States of America who had advance planning about the invasion that took place in our Capitol. Even there’s information that some of the planning came out of individuals working in this campaign. As a matter of fact, he absolutely should be charged with premeditated murder because of the lives that were lost with this invasion, with this insurrection.”

She continued, “So yes, we are threatened, but we can’t back up. We’ve got to fight as hard as we can to see to it that there’s some justice. For the president of the United States to sit and watch the invasion and the insurrection and not say a word because he knew that he had absolutely initiated it, and as some of them said, he invited us to come. We’re here at the invitation of the president of the United States. When he rallied, he said go to the Capitol, fight hard. This is take back your country. So if that’s not inciting the kind of violence that we witnessed, I don’t know what is.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/03/maxine-waters-trump-absolutely-should-be-charged-with-premeditated-murder/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Harass them. Get in their face. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

My how gentile of this mad women.  Rabid dogs need to be put down.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

The only person murdered was Ashli Babbitt.  And Trump was nowhere around.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

In a  court of law, Trump would not even be charged with inciting insurrection much less premeditated murder.

The Democratic Party base is becoming more and more kooky and in response, so is the party itself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Even LA's Prog DA Gascon knows that would be laughed out of court. Kammy might even know it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 10:18:41 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fighting during the election didn't really matter,  however bawling like a stuck pig after the election?  Oh yeah, now the brain and the mouth kicks into high gear.  (Futility and uselessly, of course)  Isn't it amazing how ignoring warnings can turn out so badly?  and there was a great many warnings that were ignored.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

Dumber'n a box of hair.

Offline LegalAmerican

The communist, corrupt, Maxine Waters needs to be removed from public office.  ALWAYS INCITING VIOLENCE.  What is it about  these people?  YES.....THESE PEOPLE. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Pam Key 3 Feb 2021

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that former President Donald Trump should “absolutely be charged with premeditated murder” for inciting the deadly riots on Capitol Hill on January 6.

Maxine Waters said, “What’s so interesting about all of this is they tried to make themselves the victim when indeed they are following the president of the United States of America who had advance planning about the invasion that took place in our Capitol. Even there’s information that some of the planning came out of individuals working in this campaign. As a matter of fact, he absolutely should be charged with premeditated murder because of the lives that were lost with this invasion, with this insurrection.”

She continued, “So yes, we are threatened, but we can’t back up. We’ve got to fight as hard as we can to see to it that there’s some justice. For the president of the United States to sit and watch the invasion and the insurrection and not say a word because he knew that he had absolutely initiated it, and as some of them said, he invited us to come. We’re here at the invitation of the president of the United States. When he rallied, he said go to the Capitol, fight hard. This is take back your country. So if that’s not inciting the kind of violence that we witnessed, I don’t know what is.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/03/maxine-waters-trump-absolutely-should-be-charged-with-premeditated-murder/

BACKWARDS talk, as ALL communists speak.  They are truly evil people.  LIARS. SHE IS THE ONE INCITING VIOLENCE WITH EVERY SPEECH. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, I assume she wants Trump executed.  How is this not a death threat?  Because it's a "death sentence threat?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: