Author Topic: Protestors in Oregon Send Chilling Message -‘We Are Ungovernable’  (Read 783 times)

rangerrebew

Protestors in Oregon Send Chilling Message -‘We Are Ungovernable’

Politicians and the mainstream media continue to blather on about “insurrection” and the few ruffians who walked around the U.S. Capitol.

But the real insurrection that’s going on is being ignored.

And now, violent protestors in Oregon have sent a chilling message to America –‘We Are Ungovernable.’

As the Biden administration took control, millions of Americans held their breath waiting to see what this new administration would look like.

https://deepstatejournal.com/2021/01/22/protestors-in-oregon-send-chilling-message-we-are-ungovernable/

rangerrebew

Why isn't the media blaming "right wing extremists" for this? :shrug:

Offline skeeter

It would not surprise me in the least if the elite quickly stacked a few dozen of these Antifa slugs in heaping piles to send a message. They are an embarrassment to the authoritarian left, who is trying to build a theme of rampant white supremacist violence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They're Anarchists!  The very definition of "ungovernable."  How stupid must one be to not understand this? 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:

In that case, a substantially "chilling" response is necessary and warranted.
(I called for it last February, and others here shied away, afraid...)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They're not real anarchists.

They're the Rodent equivalent of the old German sturmbabteilung, the SA, or "brownshirts".  The street thugs the party uses to manipulate public consensus, very useful to Hitler and Hillary alike.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Title:

In that case, a substantially "chilling" response is necessary and warranted.
(I called for it last February, and others here shied away, afraid...)
Calling PBR Street Gang....PBR Street Gang, This is Almighty, over....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

They're Anarchists!  The very definition of "ungovernable."  How stupid must one be to not understand this? 9999hair out0000

I think, most need to be on some medication or in a mental institution, which is not available since it was removed in 1980's.  They are paid $35.00 an hour to riot.  Most are gay, some are pedo's with prison record. Prisoners were released, remember,  because of covid?  Then people who don't wear a mask, can be put in jail.   

Offline Smokin Joe

I think, most need to be on some medication or in a mental institution, which is not available since it was removed in 1980's.  They are paid $35.00 an hour to riot.  Most are gay, some are pedo's with prison record. Prisoners were released, remember,  because of covid?  Then people who don't wear a mask, can be put in jail.   
Aside from an institutional solution, the money stream needs to be traced. Anyone paying them to riot should be economically liable for their actions (Their employees, their liability).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They're not real anarchists.

They're the Rodent equivalent of the old German sturmbabteilung, the SA, or "brownshirts".  The street thugs the party uses to manipulate public consensus, very useful to Hitler and Hillary alike.

@Sled Dog

:yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Calling PBR Street Gang....PBR Street Gang, This is Almighty, over....

@Smokin Joe

No problem. I understand Slow Joe is going to sic Corn Pop on them. He was a bad dude,ya know!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

No problem. I understand Slow Joe is going to sic Corn Pop on them. He was a bad dude,ya know!
Corn Pop ain't got nothin' on Archangel....

C S Lewis