Author Topic: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense  (Read 5453 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2021, 02:47:16 pm »
This is also my position. Maybe someday we might find out that there was enough fraud to make  a difference regarding the outcome but I’ve been hearing “we wuz robbed” since 2000 from the losing side

Evidence is presented in courtrooms and thus far everything possible has been done to prevent that from happening.

But there have been several state legislative hearings (Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, and Michigan come immediately to mind) that were filled with evidence of widespread fraud. MORE than enough to affect the results of the election but the media went out of its way to ensure that most people never got to see any of those hearings.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2021, 02:53:15 pm »
Evidence is presented in courtrooms and thus far everything possible has been done to prevent that from happening.

But there have been several state legislative hearings (Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, and Michigan come immediately to mind) that were filled with evidence of widespread fraud. MORE than enough to affect the results of the election but the media went out of its way to ensure that most people never got to see any of those hearings.

The revisionist element is now repeating the same BS mantra over and over, presumably until it becomes generally accepted fact. 'Sure, some but not enough'.

We should be damned if we don't answer it every time. This administration is illegitimate.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 02:54:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2021, 03:13:42 pm »
This is also my position. Maybe someday we might find out that there was enough fraud to make  a difference regarding the outcome but I’ve been hearing “we wuz robbed” since 2000 from the losing side

I've posted this for like the 100th time, but AGAIN... 

I stayed up all night election night, and at about 12:30 a.m. my time,  I can provide the following observations:

1. In my system, I was checking about 6 different election result states, while thumbing remote through every major network.
2. Up to that approximate time, DJT was building leads in 5 particular swing states of interest..  NC, GA, WI, MI, NV, AZ....
3. At said approximately 12:30 a.m.,vote counting stopped in each of these said states.
4. Also at said 12:30, EACH network broke from tallying to a state analysis map.  Each mysteriously saying at the same time, that Biden is trending positively.
5.All 6 started back up counting within 5 minute of each other at about 12:45 to 12:50 a.m.
6. DJT's leads in all 6 state's leads started evaporating.....

You can believe in Unicorn's, Skittles, and Rainbows, and think what happened at that moment was plausible.....   But I don't
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2021, 03:35:03 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2021, 03:37:49 pm »
What I find hilarious about that story is that Time is saying a cabal "saved us."  Who is this "us" molly was talking about?

LOL. Their egos (or their desperation to sell magazines) will cause them to admit the election was stolen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2021, 03:46:43 pm »
LOL. Their egos (or their desperation to sell magazines) will cause them to admit the election was stolen.

Time admits it was stolen, and has declared it's a good thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2021, 03:48:50 pm »
To the applause of half of the country.

This is why there will be no happy ending.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2021, 03:55:31 pm »
To the applause of half of the country.

This is why there will be no happy ending.

Sage words that are 100% true.  The leftist Rats will react violently if/when we take their rattles away.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2021, 03:56:09 pm »

Hell even today, we got a handfull of Briefers claiming it wasn't stolen. MSM is that powerful.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2021, 04:20:37 pm »
Sage words that are 100% true.  The leftist Rats will react violently if/when we take their rattles away.

I am hoping that we WILL take their rattles away; silently and very quickly.  75 million strong!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2021, 04:22:02 pm »
Hell even today, we got a handfull of Briefers claiming it wasn't stolen. MSM is that powerful.

Well, as the saying goes; ignorance is bliss.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2021, 04:25:49 pm »
I've posted this for like the 100th time, but AGAIN... 

I stayed up all night election night, and at about 12:30 a.m. my time,  I can provide the following observations:

1. In my system, I was checking about 6 different election result states, while thumbing remote through every major network.
2. Up to that approximate time, DJT was building leads in 5 particular swing states of interest..  NC, GA, WI, MI, NV, AZ....
3. At said approximately 12:30 a.m.,vote counting stopped in each of these said states.
4. Also at said 12:30, EACH network broke from tallying to a state analysis map.  Each mysteriously saying at the same time, that Biden is trending positively.
5.All 6 started back up counting within 5 minute of each other at about 12:45 to 12:50 a.m.
6. DJT's leads in all 6 state's leads started evaporating.....

You can believe in Unicorn's, Skittles, and Rainbows, and think what happened at that moment was plausible.....   But I don't

You are not the only one that I have heard similar information from.  I heard and saw with my own eyes the bias coming from FOX; they have joined the effort to make people believe in unicorns, skittles and rainbow farts.

Truth IS truth and that is one thing that you cannot change.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2021, 09:07:50 pm »

@Bigun

The Dims and their globalist bankers have been in charge of the feral government for long enough that any evidence has already disappeared.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2021, 10:51:41 pm »
Given the slender margins of victory in the key states and all of the BS with Covid mail in ballots, drop boxes, throwing watchers out of counting rooms, etc etc there is enough reason for reasonable people to believe enough fraud occurred to swing the election. More than enough.

But no, this will never be conclusively determined, not now. Even if anyone cared to.
Not after the shredder trucks left with a belly full of ballot bits.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2021, 11:08:39 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2021, 11:10:04 pm »
Not after the shredder trucks left with a belly full of ballot bits.
Yeah those trucks had hardly disappeared in a cloud of dust before Dominion and Smartmatic were filing defamation lawsuits. Good luck proving your charges of fraud now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2021, 11:17:33 pm »
Here's Mike Lindell's video on the election steal:  https://michaeljlindell.com/?fbclid=IwAR3GVFDSl-CRXNbMfJwOCHuNYOJw6SM0WAHTRDOjNs9Exwr4TnCU07nycYo

A friend was telling me today she got a bunch of links from people,  and they were all pulled. I directed her to Rumble. It's there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2021, 05:33:45 am »
http://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted/time-magazine-youre-gdamn-right-we-ordered-the-code-red-on-rigging-the-election-and-we-should-get-medals-for-it/

Time Magazine: You're G**damn Right We Ordered the Code Red on Rigging the Election.
And We Should Get Medals for It.  Febr 5th 2021  Time magazine
Leftwing “journalist” — really, a Democrat operative with a press pass — Molly Ball brags about how she and her friends rigged an election to ensure the “proper outcome,” as one of her buddies says.

christian:
When leftist stooges insist here that you believe them that there was no election fraud.  The proper question is, how much are you being paid to repeatedly express that bald faced lie ? 
So how much longer are we going to have to have this denial shiite in our faces?
 Some actually believe that clever lieing is no different than the truth.

People refused to believe that the Chinese flu was a political machination, denials.  People refused to believe that the election was fraudulently stolen.  The nation is dying from way to many people glad to believe in lies and liars, until the irreparable damage is done and can't be repaired.  Some are clearly here!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 05:42:04 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2021, 06:35:25 am »
Graham to the defense of Cheney is nothing more than one rat helping another.  They are globalists, and their agenda is not complicated.

And regarding the election being stolen, there is not one doubt in my mind this election was stolen.  Even if Biden came out and announced it was stolen with a massive effort of folks committing felonies, the media would want to keep Biden in office.

Our country is doomed with a media this dishonest.  Bad things will come down the road, and there will be no one to call out the abuse, etc. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2021, 02:09:06 pm »

"Stolen" isn't the right word.   More people voted for Trump than for Biden.   By the certified count of each state,  Biden won the election.

But this was a one-sided gang-rape of an incumbent President by a media practicing advocacy rather than journalism,  and an elite in charge of giant social media platforms practicing cultural cancellation.    Trump's mistake was in fanning this passion and hate,  which in the end overwhelmed at the polls the millions of additional adherents he acquired.   People who rarely voted came out of the woodwork  united in their desire to votes thumbs up or thumbs down on the man.

The Dems'  role in all this was brilliant.    They went along with Trump's desire to hold a referendum on himself,  by putting up a bland old white man who would take the voters' focus off the culture war and burning Democrat cities and back to the task at hand- getting rid of Trump.   

Now they think they have a mandate,  and that is what I am most angry about.   None of what is happening right now would be taking place if we'd held one of those Georgia Senate seats.

When the history is written,   one theme will be the success of the politics of distraction.   
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 02:13:40 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2021, 05:31:45 pm »
Now they think they have a mandate,  and that is what I am most angry about.   None of what is happening right now would be taking place if we'd held one of those Georgia Senate seats.

If Georgia election laws had been followed, both seats would still be in GOP hands.  But then you knew that already.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2021, 05:01:58 am »
"Stolen" isn't the right word.   More people voted for Trump than for Biden.   By the certified count of each state,  Biden won the election.

But this was a one-sided gang-rape of an incumbent President by a media practicing advocacy rather than journalism,  and an elite in charge of giant social media platforms practicing cultural cancellation.    Trump's mistake was in fanning this passion and hate,  which in the end overwhelmed at the polls the millions of additional adherents he acquired.   People who rarely voted came out of the woodwork  united in their desire to votes thumbs up or thumbs down on the man.

The Dems'  role in all this was brilliant.    They went along with Trump's desire to hold a referendum on himself,  by putting up a bland old white man who would take the voters' focus off the culture war and burning Democrat cities and back to the task at hand- getting rid of Trump.   

When the history is written,   one theme will be the success of the politics of distraction.   
The Dems in Media did that part, fomenting that hatred and fanning the flames, as they usually do. But that was only a small part, setting the point spread for the election with bogus polls, and making a "close race" credible in the eyes of those who listened to their babble. Reality is likely that for every three genuine votes Biden got, Trump got five, a ratio that would have necessitated pulling out the stops on fraud and even decrementing vote totals to bring the numbers into the 'close race', close enough to steal. It wasn't even subtle. But the legions of paid protesters were already a presence and a threat, rioting in the streets of America while mostly unaffected by legal complications  and real-world consequences, and that threat muted the voices which could have done something.

Even the "insurrection" at the Capitol, likely a False Flag event with some genuine Trump supporters caught up in the moment, an action by agents provocateur, was blown all out of proportion and used against the POTUS. Sadly, his event was not held elsewhere instead of in DC. That would not have stopped the media from blaming him, but would have made the whole nonsense about 'insurrection" much harder to sell.

As for the Dems believing they have a "mandate", they know better, but know failure to keep up that front will have serious repercussions. Let the true will of the American people shine through, and they'd be in deep. SO either they go big, grab for the brass ring, or fall off the merry go round in epic failure. There is no in between at this point, and they will stick together because that is all that stands between them and a cell at Gitmo.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis