Author Topic: Iran Could Have Enough Fissile Material For Nuclear Bomb In ‘Weeks’ If It Doesn’t Rejoin Deal, Blink  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
February 02, 2021 9:32 AM ET

Iran could have enough fissile material to create a nuclear bomb in “a matter of weeks” if it and the U.S. do not rejoin the Iran Nuclear Deal, Secretary of State Tony Blinken said Monday.

While there is a separate timeline for creating a working nuclear bomb once the fissile material has been obtained, Iran is much closer to obtaining the material than it was under the Iran Deal, Blinken told Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC. Blinken argued that Iran was at least a year away from obtaining sufficient fissile material under former President Barack Obama’s Iran deal.

“The time that it would take Iran – based on public reports, the time that it would take Iran to produce enough fissile material for a nuclear weapon is down to, we think, a few months,” he said. “So that’s a real problem, and it’s a problem that could get more acute, because if Iran continues to lift some of these restraints imposed by the agreement, that could get down to a matter of weeks.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/02/iran-tony-blinken-jcpoa-fissile-material-nuclear-bomb-deal-andrea-mitchell-msnbc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What a load of....Malarkey! I would expect that they have several bombs and plenty of material from violating the 'Deal' continuously. I wonder how many billions of taxpayer dollars Biden is going to gift the Iranians? I mean kickbacks don't just magically appear ya know.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hey, Blnken...

If you want to know just how much fissile material that Iran has, just ask the Israelis.
I'll bet THEY know ...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Then that is nothing more than blackmail.

We already paid them once for blackmail.  Remember the pallets of cash?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some of us screamed that Obama was giving Iran the capability to engage in nuclear war.  Obama assured us that Iran gave us promises they they would behave.  It was laughable then and still a joke now, yet denial fools, as usual were glad to go along with it,  Like hitlery giving-selling Russia enough nuclear material to wage nuclear war and win.  Looks like denial fools want to dig Americas graves deep enough to reach China.  I'd now bet on china and russia succeeding.  Democrats success in growing mushroom clouds over major U.S.cities.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions