Author Topic: RNC Will Not Back Trump in Primary if He Runs Again, Will Stay Neutral  (Read 3287 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: RNC Will Not Back Trump in Primary if He Runs Again, Will Stay Neutral
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2021, 06:53:19 pm »
Lol!!!

Well, he's "just this guy...."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2021, 07:14:00 pm »
No, @HoustonSam, you certainly don't and it's correct to point our there's a movement by the grassroots to change the direction the Party's had since I first became an observer.

Thanks @Cyber Liberty.  Other than voting and bloviating here, I'm not politically active myself.  It's guys like you, signing up and getting involved, who provide some hope for the rest of us.  The R leadership has to be made to see where the mass of the party is going, and they have to either go there themselves or get out of the way.

Teach them the lesson of Ghandi : “There goes my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.”
James 1:20

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2021, 02:28:50 am »
From my understanding he was meeting with him to assess or strategize on how to win back the House.  You are correct though; why divulge or make your plans known to your enemy.  This is one great fault of Trump's not selecting or confiding in the best people.

@libertybele

IMNSHO,Trumps biggest failing is also his best feature. He is NOT a career politician. He honestly thinks that these people can be reasoned with because they want what is best for America themselves.

What they REALLY want is what is best FOR themselves.

He still thinks some of them  can be reasoned with and does not see that the left is destroying America.

I have no doubt he will be seeing things clearly within a few more months,but it is a damn shame he didn't see this right before year two of his term.

The truth is we are now governed by America's enemies and their employees.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:30:49 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2021, 02:50:54 am »
We had those that chanted; Trumps not good enough, this last election.  We now clearly know that gave us our current situation, Biden. Notice now, some are already saying Trump isn't good enough the next Pres election, neither is the Republican party.  Unless Trump starts a 3rd party, and neither Trump nor the Republican party are good enough.  We have the next Pres election the same situation as last, only worse.
 Be very wary of the advice given, esp if it can only lead to continued democrat victories.
 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions