Author Topic: Shootouts, Armed Robberies Plague Border City in Mexico  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

Shootouts, Armed Robberies Plague Border City in Mexico
« on: February 01, 2021, 05:47:36 pm »

Shootouts, Armed Robberies Plague Border City in Mexico

Reynosa Main
Breitbart Texas / Cartel Chronicles
Cartel Chronicles31 Jan 2021113

Shootouts, carjackings, armed robberies, and other violent crimes plague the Mexican border city of Reynosa as two rival factions of the Gulf Cartel fight for control. The violence in the region continues despite claims by government officials of a decrease in crime.

The border city of Reynosa is immediately south of the border from the Pharr, McAllen, Mission, Hidalgo area in South Texas. It is considered one of the busiest commercial land ports in the nation.

Despite the economic impact caused by international factories, in recent years the region has seen an ongoing number of fierce shootouts and high-impact crimes as rival factions of the Gulf Cartel fight for lucrative smuggling corridors into Texas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/01/31/shootouts-armed-robberies-plague-border-city-in-mexico/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Shootouts, Armed Robberies Plague Border City in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 06:24:39 pm »
My wife is from Reynosa. When I would visit there 25 years or so ago, I felt as safe, or even safer there than many areas of my own town of Houston. My how thing have changed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Shootouts, Armed Robberies Plague Border City in Mexico
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 10:57:20 pm »
That wall should have been 60 feet high and 15 feet thick at the base.
With NO entry points from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific...