Author Topic: Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy  (Read 896 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy for Gay Rights

Penny Starr 31 Jan 2021

LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.

Outfront magazine reported on the development:

The Biden administration is off to a hopeful start, as Secretary of State nominee, Antony Blinken, has confirmed a recommitment to LGBTQ rights.

In a memo from July 2020, former Secretary of Defense Mark Esper released a list of flags permitted to be displayed at U.S. military bases. Missing from the list was the LGBTQ pride flag, which Esper compared to the confederate flag. Prior to the ban, embassies raised the flag during pride month on the official embassy flagpole.

During the hearing, Blinken also confirmed that he plans to appoint an envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTQ persons, a position created by Barack Obama in 2015 that wasn’t filled during the Trump presidency.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2021/01/31/secretary-state-antony-blinken-orders-lgbt-flags-flown-us-embassies-will-name-special-envoy-gay-rights/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
When they start rubbing our faces in it.  I don't know how much more of this healing and reconciliation that I can stand. /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

I hope the Poles and Hungarians know what to do when they try to put those flags up in their countries.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope the Poles and Hungarians know what to do when they try to put those flags up in their countries.

Hope it mimics the ending scenes from Blazing Saddles...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is this smart, in countries who have an official policy of throwing homosexuals from the tops of buildings?

"Defenestration" is a real word.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
TWOFER, democrats declare child molestation is sex education, as they tried once before, and require all scout leaders be homos or lesbians.   Its worked so well thus far.  People actually wonder how they could burn in hell, its as obvious as the sun on a cloudless day.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Oh by the way, at least Trump lost, what else could possible matter?  The tickets to hell are going fast, you facade posers.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

When they start rubbing our faces in it.  I don't know how much more of this healing and reconciliation that I can stand. /s

I don't know who they think they're fooling. Do they suppose this will convince the world all American is down with the degenerate agenda?

Or maybe this kind of crap reinforces the impression America is being led by a small cadre of elitist freaks, having stolen power, who do not represent the people they're suppose to be 'leading'?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't know who they think they're fooling. Do they suppose this will convince the world all American is down with the degenerate agenda?

Or maybe this kind of crap reinforces the impression America is being led by a small cadre of elitist freaks, having stolen power, who do not represent the people they're suppose to be 'leading'?

I see your point, and it is difficult at this point in time to know what the rest of the world is thinking.  What is being reported by the MSM and our viewpoint is certainly different.  So, who knows what Europe, the ME, Japan and Russia thinks and what information they are being fed.  We all know that China is elated to be rid of Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

The Australians seem to get a far less political polluted-tainted view and therefore their reporting on what goes on in America is an excellent alternative foreign source.  I read-watch their clips often on youtube.

Offline LegalAmerican

Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy for Gay Rights

Penny Starr 31 Jan 2021

LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.

Outfront magazine reported on the development:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2021/01/31/secretary-state-antony-blinken-orders-lgbt-flags-flown-us-embassies-will-name-special-envoy-gay-rights/

What 'RIGHTS' don't gay people have?  Aren't they human beings?  That,  does not give them any 'rights'?  I DON'T GET IT. 

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Blatant bias toward all other people groups.

It is a federal crime.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Reminder"
... The extremist tells the man he is "guilty" of being gay, which he says means he should be killed under Sharia law.

It comes after he was accused of "corruption of thought" and "homosexual acts."

The camera pans to the top of the building as the man perches on the edge of the roof, surrounded by ISIS members.

Suddenly, one of the men pushes the victim and he plummets to the ground and his death, with the children forced to watch. ...

Source: The Sun (U.K.)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

REFRESH:
The extremist tells the man he is "guilty" of being white, and in this day promote racial hatred towards whites, like they used to towards blacks.  Same crowd, same party, same tactics, they just decided to change direction.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

What 'RIGHTS' don't gay people have?  Aren't they human beings?  That,  does not give them any 'rights'?  I DON'T GET IT.
Yeah, I don't get it either.

Since when should you fly a flag over what you supposedly do in the privacy of your home?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Blatant bias toward all other people groups.

It is a federal crime.
Yep. 'Breeders', straights, whatever they call us don't get a flag? We's deprived!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Boy Jorge Bush will soon step forward and applaud their efforts,and will probably be seen raising the homo flag at some embassy.

After all,his Master Mama ain't around any more to slap his pee-pee when he gets out of line and becomes a bad little boy in public.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

He's picked a real peach for State Department spokesperson:
'Largest threat to US national security are US cops,' says Biden's new State Department spokesperson
In a 2016 Facebook post, Jalina Porter, the newly named deputy spokesperson for the US State Department under the Biden administration wrote that American police posed the largest national security threat, greater than that of ISIS, because they ‘killed’ Black Americans.
Ari Hoffman
Feb. 1, 2021
The Post Millennial

In a 2016 Facebook post, Jalina Porter, the newly named deputy spokesperson for the US State Department under the Biden administration wrote that American police posed the largest national security threat, greater than that of ISIS, because they 'killed' Black Americans.

According to the The Washington Free Beacon, Porter wrote in the post, "The largest threat to US national security are US cops. Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else. If ya’ll don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct. That’s not the world I seek to live in or create for myself and those around me." ...

Porter, a former staffer of Rep. Cedric Richmond, (D-LA), who is now a White House senior adviser added, "If y’all don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct." ...
Full story

Twitter screenshots from Jack Posobiec

She also called then-16-y/o Nick Sandmann a terrorist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yep. 'Breeders', straights, whatever they call us don't get a flag? We's deprived!

The Alphabet peoples have a huge inferiority complex.  Part of the symptoms of their particular mental illness.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

The Alphabet peoples have a huge inferiority complex.  Part of the symptoms of their particular mental illness.
That's the same problem with all these people who claim they want to be "equal".

So BE equal, and then sit down and shut up about it, already.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He's picked a real peach for State Department spokesperson:Full story

Twitter screenshots from Jack Posobiec

She also called then-16-y/o Nick Sandmann a terrorist.

Because of Biden's 'peachy' picks, this country will be unrecognizable within a year. We will no longer be the land of the free and at the rate things are going we will see mass chaos which in turn will result in us being under martial law.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Porter, a former staffer of Rep. Cedric Richmond, (D-LA), who is now a White House senior adviser added, "If y’all don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct." ...

@mountaineer

"Extinct"?????

The majority of black Americans live in one "hood" or another,and most breed like rabbits because it means "Mo Money,Mo Money,MO MONEY !" coming in the mail each month from Uncle Sugar.

AND.......,the vast majority of blacks that get murdered are murdered by other blacks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!